Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

You're definitely not being unreasonable. I think it's a cheek that they've even been put on the rsvp when they weren't invited in the first place :grr:

:nope: that's a shame about your sister, I hope she manages to get enough work done on it so that she can join you :hugs:

I'm hoping she does but at the same time I don't want her to rush it or stress about getting it done just so she can be there :nope:

I don't know what to do about my brother. Do I just keep quiet and let them come? Or do I say something, knowing it will only cause another bitch fit from my nutcase SIL?

That's really out of order, do people actually RSVP and add people on themselves? I would explain numbers are tight so you can't accommodate them.

Such a shame about your sister, I can totally identify with her though, my dissertation has eaten up my social life. Hopefully she'll be able to get it done through and still go!

Ohh yes deffo fingers crossed for no broken bones haha.
That's a shame about your sister, lets hope she can get it done on time so she can come :)

Ohh how tough about your brothers step kids, I don't understand why he would bring them if their Mums not going! Would you feel comfortable saying something or not ?

I would be saying no way... But I'm a cow haha! If you haven't accomodated for them already though I would say something, because they weren't invited anyways. Poor you, your inlaws are mental! Xx

Haha Mummy May, I should point out that this SIL is no relation to the MIL. Not that you'd think it :lol:

Well, I didn't get very far with the foundation hunt...I got into town and got a phonecall from nursery saying LO had fallen and bitten her lip. They said it wasn't bad and it was up to me if I wanted to get her so of course I went to get her...and we've been in hospital since 4pm yesterday!! She's bitten it so bad that she had to go into surgery this morning. She's conked out on the ward now and I am utterly shattered :nope: But on a positive note, I can't remember the last meal I had so if I've not lost weight from this ill be pissed :haha:

Awwh poor thing! How awful! I noticed she wasn't related to her but she's still a weird in law haha :rofl: xx

We're home. Wish I could just go climb straight into my bed. Lol!! It was a total through and through so she's got a lip full of stitches, bless her.
As long as nothing else happens between now and the wedding then I'll be happy :lol: Although I've got an extra day off work tomorrow so might get some wedding things done if I've got anything left I can do from home :shrug:

Ha, yeah I don't think me and 'in laws' get on very well :lol: although my other SIL is utterly lovely, so it cant be me. Haha!!

And the nursery said it wasn't that bad :wacko: Glad you're home now :hugs:

Awwww bless her how horrible, must have been a fright for all!
Glad she's home now and it sounds like you need a serious rest!

So, wedding update...not much to report :lol:

We have our hen/stags this weekend. On Monday we have our 'engagement' shoot at our ceremony venue, and we still haven't made an appointment to see the registrar :wacko:

My florist emailed on Monday and asked if she could 'borrow' one of my centrepiece things so she can make one up and take to a wedding fayre she's got this weekend :happydance: I'm hoping that's a good sign that it's something she doesn't think many people will have seen before. Plus it gives her a good chance to practice.

On Monday before LO had her accident I managed to get to the Clarins and Benefit counters. Clarins were really lovely and helpful. Benefit, I'm not so sure. She 'colour matched' me ON TOP of the makeup I was already wearing, then went ahead and took all my makeup off without asking/telling me first. Then after applying foundation and powder, she started with the under eye concealer :wacko: So the fact that she was doing everything wrong kinda put me off a bit. I did buy their eyebrow powder though but only because I've been wanting some for a while. I did get samples from both counters...just not had a chance to test them!

ETA: I also got the collection 2000 concealer to give that a try :thumbup: but again, because of everything that happened I can't even find where I've put it let alone even able to try it :dohh:

Yeah that Benefit lady sounds like she doesn't have a clue! I can't believe she colour matched on top of make up :rofl: I LOVE clarins lol! Their make up just feels lovely on my skin. xx

:wacko: the Benefit lady sounds totally clueless to me too, though I'm glad you got some samples to try.

:happydance: that's brilliant that your florist is going to be doing a mock up of your centrepieces to take to a wedding fayre, and as you say, brilliant that she can have a practice :D

The registrar is booked :thumbup: but only because I got called away from work to pick Missy up because now she's poorly sick on top of having a busted lip :nope: So I have another afternoon at home, and no doubt tomorrow too

But, whilst I was at work, I had one of the parents gifts delivered. We are getting them personalised photo frames. I just got the one (for MIL) at the moment because I didn't want to buy them all to find out they were crap. But they are really nice!! :thumbup:

Yeyy for them being good, the ones from Confetti? Poor little baby, hope she gets better soon bless her, Mummy cuddles always help :) xx

What a tool :rofl: Even i know what order to put things on in.

No, we didn't get the confetti ones in the end. Found cheaper ones on eBay :lol: They engrave the top, the bottom, and the back in your choice of font. The only downside is that they are white frames when I would have preferred natural wood. But they aren't going in my house so it's fine :haha:

I know Lozzy. As soon as she did it I was like "this is your JOB!!! You should know better" :lol:

That benefit woman sounds useless, how on earth to you colour match over make up!!!

Great news about the florist wanting to show off your centrepieces, must be good :lol:

Aww bless Lana, hope she gets better soon! How is her lip ?

I don't know. I think she's got a mild infection in it too now :wacko:

I'm excited to see the pictures she takes. And nervous at the same time :lol: What I'd I don't like it? Eep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->