Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

You're so pretty! Love love love your hair slept on. Why doesn't this happen to my hair? I wake up with some kind of sweaty Afro every morning.

I think your face colour looks fine but it is hard to tell on pictures. Do you not wear much make up day to day?

She used the corrector on me and it did cover my circles, for sure, but it also creased up by the time I was home. And for £38 (for the corrector and concealer) I was glad I gave that a miss :lol:

The 'slept on' curls take off some of the pressure on the morning too :thumbup: Always a bonus. Haha

I don't wear a lot of foundation day to day. In summer I usually don't even wear foundation at all. But I do wear heavy eye make up and a decent amount of bronzer and blush (by decent I mean noticeable, not hooker-esque :lol:)

And thank you ladies. I obviously hate how I look and am dreading the photos on the day, and I don't take compliments at all well :blush:

collections 2000 concealer is meant to be good and that's super cheap, oh and putting eyeshadow primer underneath your eye can help too

I think the piccies were brilliant and you're seriously going to knock your oh's socks off when you walk down the aisle :hugs:

I think your chest looks the same colour but obviously if you were made right up that might not be the case in real life lol! Have you looked at Clinique or Clarins? I use their products and love them all :D ohh and a lot of people swear by Benefit too for weddings! Check them out :) xxx

See I've not heard good things about Benefit for weddings :lol: I use Clinique for their face care stuff but not a fan of their makeup :shrug: I bought some more Smashbox things last night so waiting until those turn up. Still no foundation. That's my task for tomorrow :lol:

Ohhhh how pretty are you, im so jealous!!

Your make up deffo matches for chest!

And i cant believe your hair goes like that after being slept on, it looks so good!!

Haha, what's the betting that on the morning of the wedding I wake up with my hair in a ginormous Afro :haha: That picture is after a shower too (obviously showered with my hair tied up) so I'm impressed at how well the curls stay in :thumbup:

Lauren, can you still see the pics? I thought I had deleted the face ones :wacko:

Do you have a Nars counter near you? Apparently their Sheer Glow foundation is good too (can you tell I've tried as many as possible in the last year :rofl: ), I think it's what Nic from Pixiwoo wore on her wedding day xx

https://www.avonconnects.co.uk/blog...e-up-by-nic-haste-one-half-of-pixiwoo-sisters

I actually was looking at the NARS matte foundation until the reviews on Makeup Alley weren't very favourable :haha: And I don't think I've got a counter near me to try it out. Didn't want to risk it :nope: x

Nope, my nearest are London, London, London, Liverpool and Paris!!!! :lol:

:dohh: that's a shame

what about a mac counter? their foundations are meant to be good, maybe their face and body foundation? or clinique might be worth a try.

:rofl: I'm trying to think of as many suggestions as possible

How long have you got Aly, I can't remember your wedding date off the top of my head

Haha no sorry i seen them last night but didnt get chance to reply! Theyve deffo gone dont worry :)

Oh phew :lol:

Thanks Emmy :) I'm going to be super cheeky tomorrow and go to all the counters in our department stores and try and blag as many samples as possible. We only have two decent department stores in Bedford but I've got my second Bobbi Brown appointment in a week and that's MK and there are loads to choose from :)

On a lighter note, it's the first of my hen do's next weekend :wacko::wacko: scary!! Few people have dropped out of certain parts of the day for various reasons, but still looking forward to it. OH leaves for his stag weekend on Friday too...

:happydance: hope you have a brilliant time

If you just blag it and say you have sensitive skin and need to try the foundation before you commit to buying a big bottle they should be fine.

Ohh not long now until your Hen, how exciting!
What's your OH doing for his ?

He's going to Centre Parcs for lots of lad activities :wacko: He's deffo not the loud party type so they are going to have beers and BBQs (if the weather holds out for them) and do quad biking and stuff. As long as he doesn't come back with any broken bones then I'll be happy :lol:

fingers crossed he doesn't come back with any injuries :)

Bleurgh, not a good day :nope: One of my sisters has messaged to say she probably won't be able to make this weekend because her dissertation wasn't as good as she planned. It's due on Monday so she's gotta work her arse off to try and get it done in time :nope:
Abdnive just received my brothers RSVP back. My SIL isn't coming :happydance: but he's put 'x4 children' on it, which to me sounds like my SILs kids are coming :wacko: These children A) weren't invited, B) don't even live with my brother and SIL, and C) will/should be in school on the day!!! I've asked people before and I'm apparently not being unreasonable by not inviting them, but I don't want to put my brother in an awkward position :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->