Done... I 'AM' Mrs K!!

If you don't like them then its not too late to change them :) don't panic woman xx

The prospect of having to change my centrepieces again scares the living daylights out of me :haha:

If you don't like it then you do have time to make some tweaks or even put your heads together to try and come up with something new :hugs:

Aww bless her shes been in the wars hasnt she!!

Your only thinking like that about your centrepieces because they took so long to sort and get right and they were such a battle with MIL haha, theyll be fine im sure :)

If you do end up changing, don't mention a word to the devil in law hahahaha xxx

Just dropping in from my hen weekend...we're currently all sat under blankets/duvets in our PJs watching Ferres Buellers Day Off and drinking bucks fizz whilst my MOH prepares a huge fry up :lol:

RSVPs have flown in in the last two days too. Such a relief. Wasn't looking forward to chasing people up.

So excited. It's all coming together :happydance:

Hope you're having a great weekend :)
Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Such a perfect weekend. Matilda the musical is AMAZING!!!! And I bought a fabulous vintage bag whilst we mooched in London. It was brilliant. Just wish more people had made it :nope: BUT, I should be having another one, local to home, which will be my meal out and drinks and dancing one with the work girls :happydance:

Aww glad you had such a good time :)
How many of you went in the end?

Ohh another one to look forward too now :happydance:

Aww that sounds like fun! I'm glad you had a good time :) when's your other one?

Next one is in a few weeks :happydance:

We have our 'engagement' shoot today...it's normal to be stressing over what to wear, right? :lol: I've got to find some clothes for OH too. His wardrobe isnt exactly brilliant as he refuses to wear anything 'fashionable' :rolleyes:

And after our photoshoot we are going to the registrar to pay our monies and choose our declaration etc. We probably should have already chosen but I just mentioned it to OH and he was like 'I dunno...what are the options' :dohh: So we'll probably be deciding that in the car on the way over. Haha

Deffo sounds normal to me, let us know how you get on!

Haha you sound like us, ive told OH that we are sitting down tonight seen as though hes off work and we are sorting it all!!

Hope you manage to pick them before you get there haha :)

Pre-wedding shoot was fantastic!! Was super windy at our location so he really struggled to work with what was available as I could only face a certain direction without getting engulfed in my hair :lol: But it was so much less awkward than I thought itd be. He was brilliant. And OH liked him too :happydance: Bit nervous about seeing the photos now though. He'll only work on a few that are the best then I think we choose the one we want so at least I don't have to see any awful ones. Haha

An we chose our declarations and contracting words in the carpark outside the registry office :rofl: We had chosen the "I am" and the "I take you" options but when we were in there the lady convinced us to have one of the longer declarations. Otherwise our ceremony would have been about 5 sentences and all done :lol: I feel like I want a reading or extra vowes now to pad it out a bit :shrug: We've got time if we wanted to change anything so I'll speak to OH tonight about it

Ohhhh readings might be a good idea, espescially considering the amount of money you pay for the ceremony we should definitely get our money worth :D

Glad the shoot went well today :happydance:

Tell me about it...£500 we've paid the council so we can marry. My friend in Wales pays £350 :wacko:

My florist sent me a pic of our buttonholes too. She made one up for the wedding fayre she displayed at and said it got the most comments out of everything on her table. I absolutely love them...

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/24A3743E-8B39-4216-8C13-0FDD475F0C61-3865-0000043FD3360450.jpg

She wants to meet one evening to show me the centrepieces and bridesmaids bouquets but I'm so busy this week :nope:

Glad the pre wedding shoot went well and glad you felt comfortable with it all :)

I don't know what to do about the vows, the less I say the better but then like you I don't want it over and done with really quickly, tough one!

Ohh wow how beautiful are the buttonholes, are you pleased with them?

I love them. They are exactly what I imagined!

We were the same with our ceremony...the quicker the better :lol: But thinking about it I would quite like to say a bit more to OH other than "I take you to be my husband" and plonking a ring on his finger :lol: I'm going to do a quick google now for some vow suggestions and see if I can tempt him. Haha

Your buttonholes are amazing! I really want peacock feather buttonholes too with wildflowers but convincing OH is proving difficult :haha:
Glad your shoot went well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->