Dont be shy how much weight have you gained??

I'm up 8 lbs at almost 16 weeks. I am all belly and boobs. My body and face seem to have lost weight but my belly is now growing like crazy!

12lb at last weigh in a week ago! I'll weigh again today.......actually justs did and I've lost 3lb!!! Oops, that wasn't in to plan

I'm 26 weeks and I've put on just over a stone (about 15lbs). I'm happy with this.

About 4kg so far (8.8lbs?) I'm meant to gain more but it's just not happening, I'm trying.

im 20 weeks and have gained 7 lbs:)

I'm 15 weeks and lost about 10 lbs since the start. Horrible ms and then that stomach virus on top of it

i really struggle with weight gain, the more i try the more i lose.
i was stuck at 8 stone but since ive been pregnant ive gained 11lbs :D

I'm nearly 23 weeks and 10lbs down from my pre-preg weight. Not sure how I managed it tbh!

I only get weighed at my doctors appointments I do not own a scale :( I dont want one :) so maybe that is why it seems so drastic when I only am being weighted once a month

1 stone up at 23 weeks...hoping for an overall 2 stone gain....need to start watching what I'm eating!! (She says with a Chinese on the way!!! :munch::shhh: )

I'm down 8lbs on my pre pregnancy weight!! Had terrible nausea that put me off all food practically for about first 17 weeks, had lost 10lbs by 19 weeks but finally gained 2lbs of that back last week!!

Am classed as obese, with a bmi of 34 (pre pregnancy) so a little bit of weight loss for me is nothing to worry about, plus baby's growing well (currently averaging 2 days ahead!!)

About 8lb so far... Not bad considering I was on steroids up until 15 weeks (ish) I look like I've gained a lot more though haha

I've gained 10lbs...and no doubt more will be on its way! lol x

I've gained 9lbs so far and I'm just over 20 weeks. I'm quite tall at 5ft 11 n don't really have a bump as such yet either. X

I've gained 9lbs so far and I'm just over 20 weeks. I'm quite tall at 5ft 11 n don't really have a bump as such yet either. X

I am also tall about the same height as you and I popped right between 21 and 22 weeks

15 weeks and one kilo so far. I am trying to eat healthily :)

At 20 weeks and a bit, I had gained 4.5 kg from my starting weight, but I also lost 2 kg early on, so have really gained 6.5kg.

I do eat a lot more now, but all healthy.

About 3.5 kgs (around 7 lbs) at 23 weeks. Hoping to end the pregnancy not more than 10kgs up, so should be on the right track.

Have gained 7 kg's & the majority of those have been within the last 6 weeks :( Was in Australia over Christmas, so we walked everywhere, ate healthily & went swimming most mornings, but back here in the UK have been eating warming foods & doing no exercise & back at work sitting at a desk all day. Trying hard now to really watch what I am eating as I don't want to put on more than the 10kg which is recommended for my pre preg BMI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->