Dont believe the stats - they arent always true.

I accidently got pregnant at 36 and had my beautiful little girl. Accidentally fell again at 39 but sadly miscarried. Tried to get pregnant straight after my first AF after my missed miscarriage and fell first month. I'm now 40 and holding my 3 week old robustly healthy little boy.

Don't believe the hype. On an individual basis it means nothing!

Good luck to you all who are trying.

Alex

Amen to that Lol

I got pregnant my first month trying at 40. Had a m/c, but started trying again as soon as I could and was pregnant three months later. Delivered DD when I was 41. Now trying again -- two years later -- with less stellar results, but I'm not ready to give up hope yet!

I got pregnant my first month trying at 40. Had a m/c, but started trying again as soon as I could and was pregnant three months later. Delivered DD when I was 41. Now trying again -- two years later -- with less stellar results, but I'm not ready to give up hope yet!

No don't give up, need women like you to keep me going. They dsay at 43 your chances slow down considerably. So we will have to perk each other up. am always around lurking Lol. good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->