Don't even know why I'm posting this as I will MC :( Update23/09/pg15-It's a miracle!

I've been following this thread and keeping my fingers crossed for you . I really hope you have a happy, much deserved, ending. :hugs:

P.S.. the line defo looks darker now than the one at 8dpo. xxx

I'm keeping my fingers crossed too hun, your lines are still looking good. Keep us updated xxx

definately looks darker. have everything crossed for you honey xx

Right girls, feel like an idiot for breaking down yesterday. I'm having PMA from now on, boobs are covered in blue veins, ache like hell in the past hour, feel sick god the mind is such a powerful tool.

Thanks you all so much :hugs:

XXXXXXX

Definately darker, that beans a little sticker!!!!!!!!!!

Fx'd for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12dpo today, had 24 hours of terrible cramps from 2am Sunday morning, hardly slept last night didn't even inject my herapin this morning thinking it was all over but done this and my bean is still there. Now my original test was 8dpo this is 12dpo don't know if my levels are rising or decreasing :(

test looking good. Sending you loads of sticky dust so the little one stays put. xx

Im about 11 or 12 DPO and your line looks a lot like mine :happydance:
Congratulations!
Try not to worry :hugs:

looks like a good test! sticky dust sent your way! hope you get confirmation soon!:)

Hunny this is your time!! i firmly believe that!! your test today is much darker so your levels are definately rising :D i believe that the bfp's come when your least expecting them i.e. you werent expecting it at all this month! i had the worst cramps and still do.. i was in hosp at 5 weeks pregnant where they told me they thought i was maybe m/c because the cramps were bad... but now im 14 weeks :D congrats chick! u deserve this soo much! xxx

Hunny this is your time!! i firmly believe that!! your test today is much darker so your levels are definately rising :D i believe that the bfp's come when your least expecting them i.e. you werent expecting it at all this month! i had the worst cramps and still do.. i was in hosp at 5 weeks pregnant where they told me they thought i was maybe m/c because the cramps were bad... but now im 14 weeks :D congrats chick! u deserve this soo much! xxx

Thanks Tootsy!

I had given up hope until I done that test earlier this morning, going home at 5pm to inject my herapin, didn't do it this morning as I had given up all hope.

I can't believe thats you 14 weeks now :happydance: how time flys.

XXXXXXXX

If I may ask, do you take Heparin for a blood clotting disorder?
I have a blood clotting disorder and am on low dose aspirin..nervous about when I see my doctor because I might need to go on heparin.

I have factor V Leiden.

That test looks loads darker to me!!!!!! Everything crossed for you xxxxx

I have a blood clotting disorder and am on low dose aspirin..nervous about when I see my doctor because I might need to go on heparin.

I have factor V Leiden.

Sorry to butt in, :blush: but I work in pharmacy and used to work in a hospital with maternity wards. I was a bit surprised at your post,when you said they give you aspirin when pregnant. It's not recommended in the UK, bcs of risk of the foetus developing Reye's syndrom.

In the UK they tend to use a low-weight-molecular heparin, such as Dalteparin (Fragmin) or Enoxaparin (Clexane) during pregnancy.

I unfortunately just found out yesterday that I am pregnant and the doctors office is closed today because of labour day. I have been taking low dose aspirin daily for years to prevent blood clots...I called a number to speak to a nurse and she said until I see my doctor I should continue taking my low dose aspirin. My doctor has booked me to see a hemotologist, but not until October so Im hoping he can help me. I dont want anything to go wrong...if I need heparin I hope I can get it soon.

Oh, I see!! sorry to just assume :blush:. I hope you get to see a doctor soon about it. Can you not make an emergency appoitment? Good luck & also wishing you a h&h pregnancy. x

I have factor V Leiden.

Hi honey,

I'm on 75mg of aspirin and herapin (clexance) for RMC I've had 5 since last July :cry: My gyne is doing it as a precaution.

The injections are easy to do once you get the hand of it, sting like hell mind you.

XX

I have factor V Leiden.

Sorry to butt in, :blush: but I work in pharmacy and used to work in a hospital with maternity wards. I was a bit surprised at your post,when you said they give you aspirin when pregnant. It's not recommended in the UK, bcs of risk of the foetus developing Reye's syndrom.

In the UK they tend to use a low-weight-molecular heparin, such as Dalteparin (Fragmin) or Enoxaparin (Clexane) during pregnancy.

Correct but only in high doses. It's safe to take 75mg (baby aspirin) whilst pregnant.

X

Thanks for the info. I'm hardly an expert in the field. I only remembered learning about it at college - connection with Reye's, but if consultant recommends it I'm sure it's safe. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->