Don't feel pregnant anymore....update..now bleeding :/

shiawase

mum & expecting # 2
Reaction score
Hey everyone, hoping someone can reassure me. This is my third pregnancie with my other 2 I felt sick all the way through had heartburn from 8 weeks and was up twice a night for a wee! I was the same this time up till 9 weeks, I'm 11 weeks now and don't feel pregnant atall apart from my boobs are a little bit sore and I get cramping pains a bit like the ones when you need a number 2!! Anyone else had this and baby was ok? Would like honest answers tho please :) thankyou x

I stopped feeling pregnant at just over 12 weeks and only had first scan yesterday so was worrying for a week as I had felt so sick for so long. Anyway , all was well at the scan of course and today I feel sick again! X

Thankyou! Glad everything is fine for you. It's so hard not to worry isn't it! X

Hi there,
I am going to be 11 weeks on Thursday with my 1st baby and I am experiencing the same as you. Just boob soreness really. The fatigue has subsided and I don't feel pregnant at all. I am still weighing the same as before I got pregnant, but my body shape has definitely changed though.
I haven't ever had morning sickness either, I know most of the gals here would agree I am one of the lucky ones. It is a little worrying, but I just pray that all will be well when I go for my scan in a couple of weeks.

Started bleeding yesterday afternoon, was pinky discharge and only when I wiped now it's bright red and clots and have to wear a pad :'( so worried and my midwife said she can't do anything just to phone drs if it gets heavy so I don't know what to do, is it classed as heavy if I have to wear a pad? got my first scan booked for Tuesday shall I just wait? Or can I get an emergency scan? :'(

What size are the clots? Clots with a miscarriage can be truly enormous, like the size of your thumb.

I'd try calling the docs and getting an emergency appointment with the EPAU.

My understanding is that they tend to suggest calling in to ER if you have heavy bleeding (soaking through a pad in an hour) or are experiencing pain at the same time as bleeding.

This happened to me at 10 weeks (lots of blood but no pain) and I went to ER on a Thursday evening. As an earlier scan had ruled out ectopic, they didn't class me as an emergency, so booked a scan in for the following Monday.

In the meantime, the most common advice seems to be to take it easy and stay hydrated. Are you still getting pain? If so, I would definitely call the docs.

The clot was a bit smaller then a 10p I'm getting mild period like pains. I might phone 111 as NHS direct is not in my area now for some advice x

I thought that closed down NHS direct as it was costing to much money. It is a shame. Anyway I have had two pregnancies with bleeding both with different out comes.

The first one I did miscarry as I didn't feel pregnant from the start of the pregnancy. It was normal for me not to have symptoms as with DS I had nothing. At around 7 weeks I started bleeding and went to the EPAU and everything was a week behind and got told it could go either way. I knew I was going to miscarry. I didn't have many big clots just small red ones, unless I had some super clot absorbing pads. With my miscarriage I only bleed through a quickly once and the follow up scan told me everything was gone. So waited for the bleeding to stop etc.

Third pregnancy I had a bleed at 6 weeks, so went to the EPUA again and again baby was measuring small and got told it could go either way. This time I had MS though so it made me feel a little better. At 9 weeks I had my follow up scan and baby was 5 days behind but doing good. At 12 weeks I had a bleed and a clot the size of my hand come out. Thankfully I was going to see the consultant that day so mentioned it to her. I had a scan and saw a 12 week old baby kicking around. Then at 14 weeks I had another bleed and back to the EPAU baby was fine, but I had a corrosive cervix cause the bleed. Since the consultant poked me I've had no move bleeding. Not I'm 24 weeks and have a baby kicking away inside me.

These are my stories and it can go either way. I really hope it ends up like my second one, but I really would get yourself checked out just to have some peace of mind.

Well I've had an awful day :( rang 111 and he decided to send out an ambulance. They came and saw to me and my kitchen was a mess as didn't put dishes in dishwasher yet as it was the last thing on my mind and my lg's toys were on the floor and both kids pjs. After she took my blood pressure she asked how old the scars on my arm are as I use to self harm I said I haven't in 9 years she then says my kitchen is dirty and she doesn't think I am coping with two kids and one on the way but as my daughter wants me and looks healthy and clean she won't go to social services but will advise my doctor and she can decide what to do!? My kitchen was a mess! I was in pain and bleeding and worried out my mind and she says that to me! And after all that they did nothing. My dr told them seeings I'm already booked in for a scan I can wait til Tuesday so I'll have to sit with everyone looking at their scan pictures wondering if I'll be doing the same. Today has not been my best day!

How awful of them to make you feel like that! Who gives a shit if the house is messy and the kids are im their pjs!? Their concern should of been for you. So sorry you had to go through that. Fingers crossed for tuesday xxxx

I haven't been following this post, just read back. That's awful what that paramedic said to you, that is extremely unprofessional and breaking her duty of care. I'm really sorry you've had to have all this at once.. I'm sure you can explain to your doctor about the situation at the time and if they decide someone should come and inspect your house then I'm sure they will see that there is nothing to worry about.

I really hope for the best for your pregnancy, it is still possible that there is a reason for the bleeding, only a scan can really tell, I found in the UK that with any bleeding if you go to A+E they will give you an emergency scan, especially if you haven't had a scan before this pregnancy.

Lots of luck and try to just focus on looking after yourself and your family, ignore what the paramedic said.

<3

Omg, poor you. That paramedic clearly cannot have children. I'm gonna estimate that around half the women in the first trimester have got a messy kitchen right now and we all will at some point. I usually wash up after breakfast and lunch, but now its getting saved for OH to do in one go in the evening. If they did refer you to social services I think social services would get rather cross with them for time wasting. Having a messy kitchen isn't a sign of child abuse.

RE the scan, could you try and contact your EPAU directly and explain the situation? You might get lucky and get someone sympathetic.

this is what they told me in the US :: NO RED BLOOD IS GOOD during pregnancy. Please go get checked out before tuesday! At least maybe they can get blood work going for you and a scan! Put your mind at ease!

I would also try and push for an early scan. I had a mc with my previous pregnancy and the phone number for our local emergency scanning unit but they said initially you can't just book a scan you have to referred, luckily when I phoned 111 they were amazing but we still had to wait 2 days for an appointment so I'm not sure how early you'll get seen.

I'm sorry the rest of your day has been rubbish as well, you'd think they would be able to tell you weren't having the best day and leave it at that x x

I hope u can get a scan asap.

My kitchen is a right mess at the moment and I don't even have any children! Just can't be bothered lol
X

I'm in the uk. I had red bleeding and went straight to A&E. They sent a Gynae round to check my cervix, whether it was open or not, and arranged to have my bloods taken for HCG count. Because it was a weekend they couldn't do a scan but did book Me in for one, on the following Monday.
I can't believe the Paramedic did that to you. I know because of recent changes, they DO assess your surroundings, but at that specific moment in time, you were bleeding and scared. How dare she make the situation more scary for you?!

How are you feeling today?

Should have added, that wasn't my pregnancy now, it was my second one.

Thought I'd let everyone know that I sadly lost my baby yesterday. Because I was ignored by the two that came round last time I lost so much blood I had a fit and needed CPR as my heartbeat was dangeroulsy low. Had two blood transfusions and is it a d and c? An op anyway. Was the worst day of my life :( just glad I have two beautiful kids to keep me going. Good luck to everyone, I hope you all have lovely healthy pregnancies and maybe in a few years time I'll be back having the same xxx

Im very sorry for your loss and the bad time u have had. I wish u all the very best for the future xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->