Don't feel pregnant anymore....update..now bleeding :/

Oh my goodness, how horrendous for you, I am so so sorry for you loss. You are right, focus on your beautiful children. Something about the innocence and pure was really does make you feel calm. I hope you will be resting today and have lots of help. We are always here if you need a chat/vent xxx

I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: take care of yourself and take all the time you need to heal.

So sorry to read that you've been through this this week :hugs:

Take care of yourself and enjoy your beautiful children

:( so sorry you had this experience wishing you all the best xxxxx

So sorry for your loss, and for the awful time you've had :hugs: Hope you feel better soon, and glad you have your children to keep you strong xxxxxxxxx

Thankyou everyone xxx keep having flashbacks and forgetting I'm not pregnant then remembering. I wish even if this baby was not meant to be that I could of made it to Tuesday so I could of had my scan I found out I was pregnant 2 days before my missed period so have had a long time to prepare and be excited and I have nothing of this baby that I already loved so much :( life isn't fair sometimes though is it.

You're right. Life isn't very fair anf for me 2013 has been particularly bad. It is very hard to lose a baby when u love it so much and expected it to become part of your family and life. I hope your future is very happy and wish u all the best xxx

Im really sorry for your loss and wishing you all the best for the future x

Honey I had bad bleeding for a few hours with my son and it was a threatened miscarriage. I was checked and had an early scan - it was 8 weeks and now my boys is 2.5 so don't worry - it can be ok. But I'd suggest going to a and e as our hospital had a nearly pregnancy unit and they scanned me early xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->