Dont know what to do now or where to start? So confused?

Faith n Hope

Reaction score
Hello!

I am so confused and I really do not know what to do next?

-I finished my yasmin pill on the 31st July.

-I got my period as usual on the 3rd August until the 8th August and did not go back on Yasmin that day.

- I have been on the pill for so long and had irregular periods that sometimes did not even show up when not on the pill that I did not expect anything to happen for a long time so I had no idea how to track anything so I was going to go and see the Dr for advice and tests incase theres any problems.

- I had unprotected sex on the 9th and 18th.

- I started getting cramp and back ache on the 19th but thought nothing of it because I am not very well.

- However, yesterday on the 21st August I noticed brown spotting and I had sticky brown discharge in balls and one or two red dots. When I wiped there was some blood and now today on the 22nd im still bleeding and spotting today?

- So I do not know if its a very early period? Or my body adjusting and doing weird things? Or if ive done something? Or if its symptoms of something else? So I do not know whether to go see my Dr still or whether I should wait and see if this is a period and try and start tracking and see how things go? Or whether I should get checked still?

- I just have not got a clue where to start with tracking and I dont want to put too much pressure on things incase I get let down if nothing happens?

- Scary confusing stuff! Sorry if its TMI!

Thank you very much! Baby dust to all!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back