Don't know what's worse....

Rei

Reaction score
The constant fatigue, the horrific nausea, or the painful breasts -_-
If I'm hungry, I'm nauseated, if I eat, I'm nauseated. I'll get half way through work and just about fall asleep, when I get home that's all I seem to do >.> have to wear a bra to bed.... >.< can't wait until this trimester is OVER

I was just thinking the same thing this morning :/ Absolutely NOTHING sounds good but I feel nauseous because I haven't ate anything. If I didn't have to eat or never got hungry, I wouldn't feel any nausea!

Some days are better than some I guess. XD had to leave a party early yesterday because I felt like I was going to die

Hope you all feel better soon, it does get better some quicker than others but trust me you weirdly miss it once it gone or that might just been me lol

LOL
I have such mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it lets me know I'm still very much pregnant and my baby is growing, on the other these symptoms just suck! XD

Your post are the exact words I would use. Over the nausea but glad my peanut is growing

QUOTE=Rei;36644635]LOL
I have such mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it lets me know I'm still very much pregnant and my baby is growing, on the other these symptoms just suck! XD[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->