door bouncer updated with vid

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
silly question howmuch of babies foot do u allow to touch the floor xx

:rofl: The first time Caitlyn went in hers I was bouncing around infront of her trying to get her to copy me.. Bet I looked like a right plonker!

:rofl: The first time Caitlyn went in hers I was bouncing around infront of her trying to get her to copy me.. Bet I looked like a right plonker!

I still do that now because he loves it!:rofl:

I have a jumperoo but have never had a door bouncer as I don't trust hubby to put one up. I'd like one in the kitchen doorway though, it would make doing jobs easier. Are they hard to put up?

i dont think he likes it i just got him out ads he was just staring at me looking sad

It is just a big clamp on a spring which you pull apart, place on top of the doorframe & it snaps tightly shut, then you just pull it open again to remove.

just stand there its strange he loves standing upill try him again in a bit i think

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm21/clairebear109/th_Video-0021.jpg

aww he is so cute, looks like he wants to eat it rather than bounce in it! :rofl:

I put katie in hers for the first time yesterday, she kept moving around in circles rather than bouncing, then started eating it, lol

Attachments

• 101_0527.jpg
    101_0527.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 11
Bren also goes round in circles and eats his bouncer. Awww,these babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->