Dopplers

Reaction score
I am very pleasantly surprised to see the Dopplers so affordable! Do they really work and what should I look for? Any brands to stay away from?

I have an Angel Sounds one which I bought new of eBay from this seller if it helps https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170724015765?redirect=mobile

Only £19.99 with free postage and came the next day!

I found it works really well and used it from 16 weeks (although it says you can use it from 12wks+) even my OH found bubba with very little fiddling around!

I got the sonoline b doppler off ebay for 50 bucks...best money spent! I just heard the baby's hb for the first time yesterday:thumbup:

i have the angelsounds and have heard hb since week 12 with no problems.

I got the angel sounds one off Amazon. Was £20. Found heartbeat at 11weeks, never used it past 20 weeks though so might pack if away for next time or sell it on.

To give another opinion, I had a bleed at 19 weeks, went to hospital, and the midwife spent 45 mins trying to find the heartbeat and couldn't. It was awful. I felt sick and we were all in tears. The midwife was very experienced and she took me straight up for a scan, where we saw our happy bouncing baby who was covered with the placenta so the Doppler didn't work. For me this was such a horrible experience and I'm so glad I didn't have a Doppler at home as I would have been worries sick for hours waiting for confirmation my baby was ok.
Just my personal story but I'm really glad I didn't get one.

Angel sounds is good, i got mine for £20 of amazon 3 years ago.. I gave it away thinkin i wouldnt be havin any more defo goin to buy a new one :) there a must have preggo accessory i think x

I've got an Angelsounds one, only used it a few times though.

It is pretty cool, we found hb at about 10 weeks and it was very reassuring. If your in the UK, Argos now sell them.

Might have a go with it tonight actually!

I also had the angel sounds one. Found hb at about 9 1/2 weeks. After 2 miscarriages last year, the doppler has kept me sane this pregnancy! Definitely money well spent!!

I've got the sonoline b and have been finding a hb very quickly since about 14 weeks (I think!!) it has helped to put my mind at rest at times when I haven't felt baby move much, and was especially good before I could feel kicks so I knew he was ok in there. Mine cost around £40 from amazon and came with free gel. Couldn't recommend it enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->