Dormant thread.......

Pants sleep is no good hun is it, see wat tomorrow brings, did u see wat I asked about the epo?

Snow! The sun is shinning here x

Yeah. That's fine epo just increases your cm, so the more the better. X x

I hope Nat is ok,haven't heard from her this morning, and she hasn't updated updated her temp yet. She does it at 8am usually ......

Pants sleep is no good hun is it, see wat tomorrow brings, did u see wat I asked about the epo?

Snow! The sun is shinning here x

You just posted the same thing or am I going mad?

Love ur garden huni , do u own ur house?
We rent here
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/120B5F10-C7C5-428B-A49F-4D496F2C3F89-13748-00000AC2600562FD.jpg
Got told this month they have to sell it
Wish we cud afford it x

Hello ladies...ive missed heaps.
Im goinh to look at that test again clare as ive quickly read past it with just a glance.
I wouldn't worry too much about your temp...its still quite high for lack of sleep!!

Sorry to hear that witch got you pip...clean slate to start again. At least this time your more used to taking your temp and havw something to compare your chart to.

I had a bad sleep myself up until 4 this morning...I did vomit too. I really hope it haven't caught anything. Feel fine right now mind.

We had over 2 inches of snow yesterday x

No we rent, it was built in 2008 and was the show house on the row, so ha a garage, the bigger garden. It has all the show house curtain fancy poles and pictures lol

:blush:I've discarded that ugly looking temp dip :blush:

Actually decided to leave it but have put a note

Blauugh the heartburn is making me feel reeeeally sick!

I cant see a line on the pic butbif I recall you got a pos late in your cycle x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->