Dormant thread.......

Hello...yay, our own wee thread x x x

Ooooo I likeeee, and there's me thinking I'd like to get into trouble just a lil bit, had a nice day today mummy's day off very rare, been and had my hair coloured, nice to chat to others, found out my hairdresser is 13 weeks .. Jealous!! Lol x

I took the cat to the vet, ad in walked a beautifully pregnant lady, so I know what you mean. Totally jealous much!?!

Hope we're all ok. Where are you both in your cycles? X x x x

Well I went to my slimming class and I spied the lady who runs it has a wee baby belly! She is thin so deffo not a cake belly lol x

Lol grrrr don't you hate it, when your ttc, everyone else has already achieved it, when your not, nobody has bumps anywhere you go.

I've just started to get watery cm, and my chart says I "should" next week, so we shall see what my opk's say. My thermometer should arrive by the weekend. So that'll be easier. :flower:

I was a complete numpty and ordered the wrong thermometer....only realised when I went to use it this morning lol
Ooooooo...good luck with next week :) xxx

I have a cake belly to lol, my plan this year was to loose two stone then get pg but I can't wait, I should be fertile lol around 25-30 roughly summit like that lol

Hee heee....ive earned my cake belly lol.

Im now cd68....blech x

Well don't look at my ticker.. I had one on the 27th of dec but I think it wasnt a real period had a mess up with my patch (it's the same as the pill) so think it was a fake period , so that's why I thought I'd got caught .. But I came on yesterday.. Sure it's the real deal.. Confused as me ?

Oh dear god, so my cycles aren't too bad then, ranging from 24-31 days. Just need to figure when I o. If that wasn't a period on the 27th, when. Was the one before that. I'm Clare by the way :wave:

I'm on cd8 if I count the 1 day if bleeding on 10dpo. If not I'm cd32! The longest I've had!

Hi Clare I'm pip,,,I've now come off the patch so the one before I cudnt tell u, this will be my real one . Patch is out of ur system in 7 days apparently ... Caught first month last time .. So shud ov on the 30th ish :)

Confuzzled :wacko: lol
My nip nips are super sore. I herd an expression used on bnb and it make me laugh "nipples feel like they are shooting lazers" :haha:
Im also peeing more? I dunno, its hard this waiting. I dont know if im making these symptoms appear x

Oh and hello claire and pip. Im natasha but call me Nat x

Like lasers hahaaaaa funny stuff I've been peeing more, I'm stil gonna test wen af shud of been in next few days, this af is weird to!! God nos ways goin on.. :(

I've soooo got my fingers crossed for you both. Last time when I had my little boy.......... Funny, I felt like I should have just said " this one time, at and camp......" Damn stupid films. Anyway when I was ttc last time, I had a friend on here, we both ended up pregnant at the same tim, she gave north 6 days before me! And I still text her now:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->