Dormant thread.......

Reckon you may o early clare? Check out your temp this morning x

Arghh ice is worse ,
Ill opk at lunch n post it up , hubby off thurs thro til wed next week if only the o cud wait a few days please lol x

You may be in with a chance pip,I don't think you'll o before Wednesday.

Get your temp Nat!

Don't think ill. O early, just higher now than in a few days cause I started my iso's a day earlier and am taking the full dose.

When was the last :sex: Nat?

I hopes not to
Got some dead sperms to get rid of first to lol it's been a while !!
X

We bd cd13 I think...I hope your brain isn't processing any thoughts that I could be preggo. Lol. I always get a dip in my chart, normally 5 dpo...its normal for me chicka x x

Looks like your chart is going to be the same 33 day cycle as it was last march?

Reckon so huni...yes 6 days before and that chart in march we bd through the entire fertile time lol. I read that clomid (soy iso) can elevate your temps when you take them.

Pip...get rid of those old spermies lol x

Yes, they do elevate your temps. Which is why my chart looks a little different cause I started early and am not increasing my dose daily x

im hoping hes not got football tonight, so difficult beginning of the week,
n tomorrow we have his two kids ..
keep ya fx girls footballs off lol x

10 days until af....girls, this is my 5th month not being in the tww...gah x

I just checked the gender prediction calendar, as long as I concieve between now and December this year, it will apparently be a girl. I'm predicted a girl on April, may, June, july, August, September, October and November!!

I know lol....but he will be around next month. Xx

Lmao as much as I'd love a girl to have one of each, I'd prefer another boy. :-s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->