Dormant thread.......

Jeepers Creepers... I've missed heaps lol

Im from north scotland! :)

Feeling so fed up. I dont have a clue how many dpo i am, if i am!! :(

Awww nat :hug: I had a feeling you were Scottish, most of my oh family are scottish. I have a feeling we'll all be falling in the same month or thereabouts x x

me to claire which would be wicked.. nat i suppose ur waiting for af or a bfp really. do u no when she shud arrive?

Was it my pail skin that gave it away Claire. That would be amazing girls if we did :)

This is only a guesstimate but if AF is going to arrive i would say it would be around the 30th of this month.

Im beginning to think the cramping i had at the weekend might have been Ovulation, plus it goes along with my sandbladed nippiles (which i hear can be caused by O).

My worry is, i dont think i could get pregnant? My cycle has been so long, surley thats not great grounds for a healthy eggy to stick?

do u no how long ur cycles r hun? its a tricky old business isnt it. i had cramping this week just like wen i conceived . these cramps r lighter than af..i was so sure i was pg.. which ive not suffered from since having maci. i used to suffer terribly with af cramps

If your due af around 30th, I'm due 3rd so that means you'll be just about to o, probably tomorrow or Sunday!!! So get :sex:

I've noticed that too Pip, since dd my cramps around AF are much lighter?

My cycles are normally 40-42 days. BUT... im thinking the weird spotting i had on cd36 was a freaky period. Soooooo, if thats the case i may be around cd32?

Confusing huh!!!

Has anyone got any plans for today??

so nat's up first!! get to the bedroom huni lol..
we are not doin alot today.. lazy day in the warm. u guys?

Dunno, you just *look* Scottish (pretty) in your avatar. I've also just realised we all have 1 child already, is that right?

Nope I'm up to not. Too brrrrr so it's Nat, then me? X x x

I have some fab apps that might help you keep track Nat. I have pink pad and my days. Theyre brill for telking you your cycles history and average length bkah blah

Aw thanks Claire :blush:....Yes, looks like we all have one child.

I have an app, which is telling me im 28 days late. I honestly think i have already O'd. My temps are all over the place, my bbt therm broke so im only using a normal therm. Its an ear one so i dont know how well thats going to be to track my O??

I had ewcm and now im all dry lol... so with that symptoms and sore nips makes me think O has been and gone now. So its waiting!! :brat:

It is cold out side, i will have to wrap up warm x x x

Who knows, this could even be an Anovulatory cycle?

Yeah your ear thermometer wont track it correctly. I tried that. Lets see ehat hapoens, id just test non the 30th and hope x

Have to say, your wee jaiden is a wee cutie x x

Awww thanks babe. I wanna see pics of both of your lo's

sorry ladies had a busy 5 mins then.. yh i only have maci so far hehe. yh looks like im last to ov next weekend. ive been using apps to hun. ovuline n some others they all say different thats wat annoys me x

Is that your wee girl in avitar Pip, if it is what a sweetheart!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->