Dormant thread.......

No probs :)... But i honestly do see summit x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=94695

What test was it claire.... a first response 6 day sooner or was it one for the day of missed af??

A first response 6 day sooner, but I didn't get even a faint line on one of those till 13dpo with Jaiden, I honestly see nothing and am starting to loose hope :cry:

I have a seven seater, couldn't do without it now, it's great. Glad your ok, pip. X x x

I have a seven seater, couldn't do without it now, it's great. Glad your ok, pip. X x x

wat car u got hun, goin to look at a 307 sw tomorrow morning. i need the space hate being all cramped in with the mini xx

Hey ladies, look who's back :)

Glad you were able to sell your car pip. easy to buy and hard to sell, well, thats what i think anyways lol.

9dpo for you tomorrow pip... how long is your LP normally??

And 12dpo for Claire, this is getting all too exciting!!

Sending lots of baby :dust: your way girlies:) x x

Hey ladies, look who's back :)

Glad you were able to sell your car pip. easy to buy and hard to sell, well, thats what i think anyways lol.

9dpo for you tomorrow pip... how long is your LP normally??

And 12dpo for Claire, this is getting all too exciting!!

Sending lots of baby :dust: your way girlies:) x x

hehe wahooo ur back!
i no 9dpo hmmm sooo preying for :bfp: for us all!
yh ir right it was easy buy v hard to sell. lost out money wise but u live n learn a chickas xx

I agree... we lost a bucket load on last car!! Its sickening!!! :sick:

You both will get your :bfp:! It wont be long! This past week went flying by so quick it blew me away lol x

Right my dahlings... im off now, hubby is home with a dvd x x

Right my dahlings... im off now, hubby is home with a dvd x x

Lol nats bless him at least yes is useful, I'm star fishing as we speak hubby's stil snoring on sofa lol ,
Spk in the morning xx

Morning ladies. I have a vauxhall zafira gsi. I love it. Im 12dpo and still no af. I had my mc at 10dpo last month. So on day 25post mc.

Happy 9dpo pip and happy cd9 nat x x x

Morning lovely, 12 dpo wahoo! Where's that positive hiding???!! Xx

God knows. Realky trying hard not to test x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back