Dormant thread.......

Yh think I'm a week behind u, mines next weekend ish ..

Sad people nosing huni o well, we haven't invited u so do one lol x

Hehe , if I was gonna temp hun this month got any advice, do u do it vaginally?
X

I keep missing you girlies. Think i may give you a text x

Aw wow Nat I, here now. My phone is in the car. Sorry honey!

Pip, I'd do it orally but use the bbt adjuster if your up earlier or later. Simples.

Xxx

Yeah...but ovulating late now means Im out until next cycle. Good thing is Im ovulating early. X

Oooo do u ,I might start , wens the best day to start ?
Wats the crosshairs mean
Gah I no nothing today lol xx

Cross hairs means the red lines on your chart. They give you your Ovulation day and your control line (which is your average temp pre ovulation).
Its a bit confusing at first but it does get easier the more you use it x

Hey girlies!!!

You can start temping any time, but now would be best, ts so easy to do, just as soon as you wake up, stick your thermometer in your mouth, and I write it down so I don't forget in case I fall back to sleep. I also write the time I took it at, so when I get up, if its late or early, then ill go to bbt adjuster, adjust it, then put it on.

Nat, I just looked at your chart, I think you o'd on cd 15
What do you think?

I dont know hun... i didnt get any dark OPKs yesterday?? I hope it was cd15 coz im still in for a chance!???

Your chart is near identical as last month x

I know. I do think you did. Try putting a +opk on it and see if you get crosshairs. I didn't get a fabulously dark opk either, think the line ones are shite c x x

Ok...its also saying i have a lot of cycles that are irregular... gonna see if i can change this x

That means your 6dpo, and that dip at 4 is what I had x x

I dunno hun, it looks too close to last year march with temps...and i ovulated cd19 then! I will show you, todays temp is bag on x

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/2013chart_zpse7274a00.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->