Dormant thread.......

Yh I see today's r really dark hun late in ur cycle isn't it?
We went to Wales to get me a car , never again xx

Hey girlies. I've only had 1 positive opk, and my temp has gone up, 2 more high temps for both of us Nat, and crosshairs. I think we ovulated on the same day too! So will be the same dpo!!

What do you think?

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/astrasgte/image_zps9a107465.jpg

Pip...its not that late for me considering my last cycle was 76 days long. So to be honest, im thrilled. Only thing is i need spermies to be able to hang in the TWW with you girlies.

Have you tried taking out your OPKs and cm on ff and see what it makes of everything Clare??? I got the darkest positive today, darker than the control line. I havent had that in a very VERY long time!!!
I hope your temps keep going up hun...

Fingers crossed for you both xxx

Ooh no I'm too scared. Might do though. Don't think it'll do much as there isn't much to make yet.

Thats what i did...as long as you know what goes where when you are putting it back in!

It is looking a bit erratic i must admit?

LOL @ Clare...just looked at your "Current feeling" :winkwink:

Is it weird that im dont feel like that around the time im supposed to ovulate? I just feel bloated and fat :(

Doesn't look like a proper dip anywhere there's sooo many temps out. What's the difference between the coloured crosshairs?

The red ones are the Advanced lines...which mean that ff has collected data to determin Ovulation. The blue ones means not much data has proven Ovulation....im only guessing tho. When i switched the method to reserch it did put blue cross hairs, i guess this is because its a new collection of data??

Ahh blue means manual over ride red is ff detection x x x

Off to bed girls am knackered! See ya's tomorrow x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"