Dormant thread.......

Another higher temp should give you crosshairs xx

What the fuck is up with our chart. Refresh fertility friend or something? You should have crosshairs nw, read the details take a pic of them so I can see xx

Wat about now? It's saying my shift isn't large enough up confirm ovulation ? Damn it x

Surely as she has 3 high temps she should have them now? Put in the same temp as today, into tomorrow's and see what it does x

Rubbish pip. Loada rubbish. Just take out all opk's completely, safest thing to do, let ff work on temps alone, also take out any faerie cm you've had.

I think it wants a confirmed negative opk the day after, or put a positive then a negative?

I think ff is looking for a higher temp...the rise on her chart since the dip is still lower than pre-dip. If it continues to rise you should get your crosshairs...now stop fiddling with the chart lol x

Ahh I get it, so it wants your temp to rise above what it was prior to the dip. Sorry pip, for messing with your chart, just couldn't see why it wasn't playing right. :flower: xx

Stupid chart lol it's poorly now , gonna leave it as is see wat temp does mora x

Oh dear I really just lol'd out loud. :rofl: that soooooo.... You pip, I love it. Your quite happy to lie to yourself as. Long as you can see come crosshairs for a little minute. Anyway we now know what your chart wants before it'll give you cross hairs, hopefully that'll be tomorrow. Fx for you honey bunch <3

No no no pip!! Bless ya....https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/WeeNat/Screenshot_2013-02-26-21-19-25_zpsd43b3924.png

Eve done th honour of saving your poor chart x

Right girls, I'm. Off to bed, cause if I stay up any longer, ill end up testing, and I only have 1 left. I'm at work tomorrow, but ill try to check out both charts when I can. Fx for us all xxxx

Haha I no it looks awful now , I don't mind a lil lie lol I lowered it n they went so I've left it for now, see wat tomorrow brings if the temps low ill take it out x

Tut tut pip...you will only get a clear picture if your honest. Will see what your temps do tomorrow.

Night night Clare...sleep well and give me a text x

Right ladies....Im scooting off now. Catch ya laters my little chart fiddlers xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->