Dormant thread.......

Oooooh you look like your going to o! Your opk's are doing the same as ants did!,

Looks like your ovulating my dear!!!

Big squidgy hugs to Clare...don't worry hun, i will be joining you soon. I would go with the day you got the dark blood x

I've gone from Monday, as that's when I started bleeding, straight after swimming. It also makes my last cycle about the same length as the one before. <3 first dose of isoflavones taken xx

No huni I don't lol
Here's opk no 4 for today
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/464F34FD-EFEF-4A00-A73B-C9256E9C740D-5136-000002C263C9B71A.jpg

If your temps go up tomorrow (which i think they will) you will know for sure you have ovulated. They are like what mine did. Xx

Oh no, I think it'll do a big o dip either tomorrow or Saturday.

I dont know clare...mine never did that? Who knows lol x

Arghh I wish u did no lol
I must be the worst for not being in control of a situation ,
This weekend is pants for us dtd to, x
Ps sorry for sounds like a Whiny child x

It'll all be fine, lets just see what tomorrow brings, it's far too late for you to o now, soles just hope it's already happened x x

You don't usually o this late, so that Mae me think its too late (in your cycle) and that's ts already appended.

I'm off to bed, tired. I'm working tomorrow and Saturday. Speak to you guys when I can x x x x x

Yh it's usually earlier , hope it did happen , feel like in goin round in circles
We are watching child of our time
It's great , night hun I won't be long tired to, spk to ya wen ya get on x

Morning ladies,Temp dip?? I've no ewcm for an o, I no ladies can get pg with out it but stil I'm worried x

Ooooh, check out your ovulation dip!!! I hope you have managed to bd :)

Im going to be busy today so i wont be on until later.

Thats my temp on the way down so i should get af in 2 days :) x

No hun we haven't so annoyed. Worked hard at doin it last week wen I thought I was o'ing , now hubby has his car to fix and that's priority cos he won't have time to fix it else, plus we have his boy tonight til tomorrow night and then Sunday at 6 all night, nightmare! X

Today's opks ladies wat do u think ...
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/6B536D82-FFC1-46D2-977A-71A679326F50-6163-00000358033CB82A.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->