Dormant thread.......

i am a terrible fat snacker huni dont feel bad.
yh not a bad day , maci strted the day by falling off her little tykes cube we have in doors. she fell on her head, but she was ok after a scream or to.
kids a hehe, did u ?
ive posted that link obove did u see hun?x

Hey gals, I'm here. Just trying to sort washing etc out.im back to work tomorrow, and just took my last 200mg dose of iso's. feeling reeeeeally tired and humugously bloated. My opk's are visible now, bot no where near what I hope they will be this month, I've been having some slight crampy pains, so hopefully ill know when something happens this month too!

Hope your all ok, not sure what's going on with your chart pip, it doesn't look to me like you've ovulated yet if I'm honest.

Hope your ok Nat, ooh er yes defo on the messy side.

Xxxx

Aw...poor maci. I hate it when they hurt themselves. Im glad she is ok tho.

I have just been cleaning pit the car etc then house work...fun packed day lol.

Im just about to look at the link x

Hey Clare...housework doesn't do it self Im afraid to day :-(

Will start temping once everything calms down lol....I hope you o soon x x x

I no she gave me a shock n a bump to her head was a beaut

Hope they work for you Clare be nice to see what they do with ur chart

Thanks gals. I'm excited to see and feel what happens. I'm hoping to o on my usual cd13 which will be Mother's Day! And am due af on 21st march if I keep my usual 24 day cycle. I'm hoping with the vitamin b complex, it'll increase it by at least 2 days.
I've ad great sleep with them though, if nothing else lmao.

I bet it did...lola done a huge cracker on her head the night before she turned 2. It came out like an egg on her forehead. Poor wee mite.

Dont get disheartend Pip...who knows, your temp may spike right up tomorrow?

I looked at the picture....weird and yucky at the same time. Having a child is truly and amzaing thing!!

I've been sleeping like a log since OH came home!! I guess it becoz i feel more at ease with him being home, that and im getting help now with my PCOS....its well over due to be honest. I should have been put on these tablets a long time ago x x x

Nat looking at your chart, if the iso's do what they're supposed to, you should expect to o between cd10 and cd15!

Yeh tis a bit gross but defo amazing like that pic if the baby born in the waters that's amazing
Yh maci ran into the door frame day before her 1st birthday I was like arghhhh lol

Congrats on becoming a bnb addict Nat by the way xx

Nat looking at your chart, if the iso's do what they're supposed to, you should expect to o between cd10 and cd15!

Ooooooh i hope so!!! Mark is home until the 18th...BRING IT ON!!! :happydance:

Yeh tis a bit gross but defo amazing like that pic if the baby born in the waters that's amazing
Yh maci ran into the door frame day before her 1st birthday I was like arghhhh lol

Defo is amazing.... i feel so blessed to have my wee girl who is perfect!!

Congrats on becoming a bnb addict Nat by the way xx

Oh no lol!!! x x x

Right luv's I'm off to zzzzzzz I'm Working tomorrow, so will be late on, off wed though. See ya's xxxx

Okie dokie my lovely...

Im away too so i can have a cuddle with my lovely man,,,,

Night Night ya'll x x x x

Morning ladies
I give up, temps gone up but not high enough to do anything to my chart so I've override it
Fed up now

X

Morning...i wish i could work this one out for you pip :(

Lol it's ok huni, eithier way in the end ill no, af is due next tues x

How is everyone tonight. Feeling low energy today and grumpy...think Im coming to the end of my period now, seems light today x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->