Dormant thread.......

Nope, housework. Don't even think I have a card tbh :cry:

Well...my hubby went out last night so he wouldnt be hungover for sunday. I think he may have gotten me something? Not sure, he has hidden it well lol.

Then its off to his mums then my mums....travel travel travel!!!!!!

What you guys doing?

Oh No Clare!!! Tell your man to go get a clue!!! Who knows, he may suprise you? lol x

Bugger all, my oh gran is in hospital, and I'm sure my mil will pop over at some point. Just another day to me, reminds me of how absolute dog shite my mother is, was, and always will be.

Sorry girls, on a bit of a downer xxxx

Well I didn't have a card until earlier lol saw him smuggle it in
We are off to my mums then to my dads for roast ,
Been to oh mums today u simply can't do it all in one day, so much for relaxing a ladies xx

Aw Clare... Im sorry you are feeling low.

Look, forget that thread and dont read it anymore...she will want the last word and its not really worth the effort. Let her think she has gotten the better hand, i know you are a wonderful person who only wants to help. Her loss... and by the way, what a crop of plops when she said that we "Forget" what its like to try!! When you want something so bad the feelings remain the same...for ANYONE trying for a child, be it their first, second or third. We are women, the need for baring children is strong in us!! Surley this is no brain science!

Cheer up my little sun beam, you have us and we aint going anywhere x x x x

(by the way, we have a guest :))...look *points down*

***we have a snoop in the mist*** How exciting lol x

Read this I'm sooooo fuming right now!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-buddies/1762761-ttc-1st-diaper-30-over-ttc-1-buddies-13.html

I've just read more if this, I'm apalled Clare, wtf is wrong with some people xx

I dunno Pip....but its just disgusting. I wouldnt write to a stranger i had no idea what they have been through and judge them.

Anyone is welcome in this thread...

I've spoken to a lot of lovely woman on this site going through different things...TTC their first, lost a child, trying for their 6th, waiting to try. Each and everyone one of them i have treated the same.

If they want to put people in a box, let them... i just feel lucky i have beautiful girls to speak to, inside and out x x x

And on that note chicka....im away for the night!!! Can't wait to see your lovely :bfp: in the morning!!

And for those who are guests... happy reading :) x

Hehe yes huni I agree me to, spoke to some amazing girls n never treated any different
Wat is it they say

Treat people as you wish to be treated yourself

N yes to our guests happy reading I hope our ramblings spice up ur sat evening lol
Night huni xx

Morning girlies, :rofl: guests indeed, we'll :wave: as MY polite, caring, and non labelling girls say :welcome: hope you enjoy our rumblings :flower:

PIP!!!!!

Don't leave me hanging........
Where is your :bfp:???????????

Morning, y does ur time say 8.50 am lol

Well here it is
I'm not so impressed as I thought I wud be
I had to pee at 5 it was keeping me awake so I saved that pee n tested with it wen I woke at 7 , prob didn't help!
https://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/pixiepip84/A590D22D-7F33-4937-8661-7B534E143B80-17200-00000B13A9373E6A.jpg

Plus a temp dip??? I was awake from 5-6 tho stupid hubby snoring n I was to excited x

Wowzer! Defo there 100% duffered. Congrats Hun x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->