• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dorset??

thanks babes, i'm feeling great, atm a bit ikky, but i will be chain to the toilet till dec if it means a healthy baby

MS starting to hit and feeling very very tired...

did u have Max in poole or bmouth?? will i get a choice?

I had Max in Poole because I had low fluid levels and was classed as High Risk.
But I live closer in a driving distance to Poole aswell (I'm in Winton). You can say you want to deliver at Poole which I would recommend.
Awww I'm so glad I didn't get MS

The care during labour was fantastic! Was so relaxed and happy. The post natal care wasn't that great but I think it's cause I chose not to BF they didn't seem too great with helping me. And also I gave birth during the massive snow storm in December so everyone was rushing to try and get rid of people to make bed space.

ahhh think poole is the wisest idea for me with it being 5 mins away

Yeah they will definitely assign you to Poole then!

well i had my scan on tues, went and had a private one, and pepper is fine with a perfect HB

heyyy how is everyone!!!

forgot about this thread hehe :shy:!

miss mayhem!!!!!!!!!! cant believe your pregs again already thats fab news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so amazing! super happy for you!

ive got my 4d scan 2 moz eeeek! so friggin excited! cant believe 30 weeks is almost here! x

Are you about to pop hun? Where you giving birth? :) xx

Hey girls. How is everyone?
Samira I saw your maternity photos on FB! They look gorgeous :)

I can't believe Max is 6 months! He's nearly walking aswell :flower:

Happybeany - yea im ready to go!!! hes almost baked!!!

where in dorset are you?

Im from bearwood and im hoping to go to bournemouth hospital :)

Laura thanks about piccys :) it was for pregnancy and birth magazine! is so weird seeing myself in a mag haha!!! hows the photography going??? xx

Good thanks, I'm taking it easy for a few weeks though because Oh's cousin is about to pop and I'm due to go and get some newborn piccies! (shes having twins!)

awwwwwwww that would be amazing for the portfolio!!!!! your little boy is an darling! love his pics on FB! he always looks so happy!!!! x

Samira - im in Poole! Not far away :) I gave birth in Poole, would have loved to go to Bournemouth but was high risk :(! X

Hi ladies

Not got on for ages, just to update you.....after going two weeks overdue I was induced and after 3 days of labour, 2 hours of pushing, failed forceps and ventusse George Eric was eventually born by section weighing in at 9lb 9oz!!!!!!!!(so much for a water birth at bournemouth!!) He is 6 weeks old now and I am starting to get to grips with things and can drive again now which is great. George is lovely and totally gorgeous!

x

awww congrats!!!!!

Do i have both of you on facebook? if not add me samira magrabi :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta