• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dorset??

Hello Bournemouth ladies!! My name is Jess, 21 years old, I'm due in December- I'd be up for meeting for coffee with anyone who fancied it, I'm always up for making new friends! :)

xx

Hey Jess! Im in winton if you fancy meeting up :) x

I'm also in Winton! Small world! I live opposite Winton rec. MissMayhem and I are having a coffee soon, you'd be welcome to join if you're free? PM me your number and I could let you know where etc. xx

:wave: i live near ringwood, and have a 2year old, anyone up for meeting for coofee, or taking kiddies to soft play?

ok who's up for next friday????? cuppa? castle point perhaps? ummm thorntons

I can't do next friday! It's my birthday.
Sorry!

Hi all!!! just letting you know i had my little boy on Monday! he is amazing! bournemouth hospital were absolutly fantastic too! hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxxx

congrats to your and Chris, what is the little princes name???

Hi all!!! just letting you know i had my little boy on Monday! he is amazing! bournemouth hospital were absolutly fantastic too! hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxxx

Samira! Saw on facebook! Hayden is gorgeous! xxxx

thank you!!!!! hes called Hayden! he was 7lb11oz - waters broke at 10pm and he was born at 8.09am!!!

He is so amazing! Will update you with birth story when i get a min to write it!!!!!!!! xxx

awww that is wonderfull news....

i cannot decide if it is going to rain today or not??

Hi all

Thanks for the friend request missmayhem. :flower:

Let me know if you arrange a meet up. I'm on 6 weeks hols now so have a bit more time than usual!

Kath
xx

we really do need to sort out a date to meet up don't we lol

Yeah a lovely day, just a shame about all the bloody tourists everywhere :grr: !!!!!

ok ladies i've started to do ironing on the side, pm me if you need yours done!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->