dose any one work from home?

toonlagoon

Reaction score
if so what do u do
i relay need to do somthign with my days bring in some money i need a job despritly can any one help im in the uk ??

I think most work from home jobs advertised are scams these days tbh. Work from home jobs are so sought after that tthe genuine ones are not usually advertised and rarely come up.

I would suggest getting into a bit of buying and selling to make some money for yourself, like you could buy cheap bundles of baby clothes and then ebay them individually.
Boot fairs are a good place to pick up bargains that you can ebay and make a profit from.

Please please please DO NOT send any money to any companies offering you work if you send them x amount. This is ALWAYS a scam.

Good luck xx

My stepmum makes money buying in charity shops and at boot sales and then selling on ebay, once you have a idea of what sells you can do quite well. Good luck x

i think all jobs advertised about working from home are spaaaam and nothing real
i am desperately need job from home too :(

It's not for everyone... but I work telephone chat lines. x

I have done chatlines and found it great money but hard with the kids trying to stay awake at night lol not for every 1 but good honest source of income, Also i am now training to do Acrylic Nails in my spare time, I have a teacher come to my house once a week and in a few weeks can do it mobile by myself.

Just research properly hun and you can find lots around just be careful of scams xxx

Like the naughty type? I don't think OH would let me and I would end up telling them about leaky boobs lol!!xx

Like the naughty type? I don't think OH would let me and I would end up telling them about leaky boobs lol!!xx

:rofl:

yeah those types, its not as bad as everyone thinks... usually the guy does most of the talking and i just moan and groan and say i like it! :haha:

Lol, wow that sounds like it could be fun! My OH would probably pitch of fit though. And I don't think they offer that too much around the US.

I can reccomend Companies Datapro and Livelines if you google them i can vouch they pay on time etc.

I just researched became a good actress and off i went lol . xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->