Double Buggys

Aphrodite

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Ive just found out Im expecting again and as Jack is still a baby Im gonna need a double buggy. I know there's one on the market that can be a double or a single if you want it to be but I can't remember the name of it. Anyone know? Or have any recommendations? Jack will be 17months when the baby is born so he will be using it for a while after the baby is here.

Are you thinking of the phil and teds ones that you attach the second seat underneath?
I'm hoping to ttc in the new year and have been looking at double buggies in advance....very pricey aren't they :wacko:

These a few that do this off my head theres phill and teds, i candy, the b-dual (i think its called) and i think theres a baby jogger aswell

were just starting to TCC and ive already been looking aswell lol its between the obaby or britax , or wearing the new baby in a sling and keeping the pram we have and using it for poppy still x

oh also if i had the money it would definitely be the icandy peach blossom i wanted it with poppy but its just too expensive

Brilliant thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out. They are pricey, but luckily, my Dad is paying!! :)

Apart from the b-dual none of them say they can become a single? I wonder if this is the only one on the markwt that does this, surely not?

Phil & teds do but with such a young age gap it'd be no good for the LOs because the seats don't recline. Pretty important for babies that nap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->