Double figures support thread

goodluck feeding through the pregnancy D, I planned to but Jasper just started refusing breast around 2 weeks ago and now has totally self weaned!

I fed through my last pregnancy and i have to say it was bloody hard work after around 14 weeks x

there is a tandem feeding support thread in the breastfeeding section :) xx

Thanks Feeble :)

It's been going ok so far. My supply has gone bonkers and I keep leaking everywhere and I haven't done that since my DD was about 12 weeks. She seems ok so far, just taking it a day at a time! I only feed her twice a day now anyway unless she wakes in the night.

I've been following that thread actually and have posted a few times, glad it's a sticky now! :)

Oh is it! Cool :)

not that i need it anymore <sob>

we're not allowed yet! though i have been posting a little bit over there :)

i want to wait to properly cross until just after my 13 week scan...

It's really awkward as all my pregnancy books say I am in 2nd tri but this forum says 14weeks.:wacko:
I will give it another week and then cross over.:thumbup:

I think I might have a little looksie in there once I get to 13 weeks :haha:

I've already been sneaking over there since 10 weeks! lol. Sometimes there is just nothing relevant on this first trimester thread.

Hello all, I'm Sam, i'm pregnant with our first, 2nd pregnancy though.

Had some bleeds this pregnancy, and passed some clots (sorry if TMI!!) but had scans at 9.5 weeks and everything was looking OK then, got 12 week scan tomorrow at 12+6, and hoping beyond all hope that everything is still looking OK then!! Had no bleeds since 9.5 week scan so I'm sure i'm OK to hope!

No MS with this pregnancy either, just sore boobs for first few weeks, and felt sick a few times when I was hungry!! x

Good luck for your scan tomorrow, Sam :)

i was the opposite, massive morning sickness with my boy but none with my girl... dunno about this time round will have to let you know the sex when i do :)

Lol well there goes the theory :haha: xx

My hubby is convinced this one is a girl, but so far. Other than the two week bleeding everything has felt the same to me. I cant wait to find out! Why does it have to take so long to find out, lol!

I am so jealous of you ladies with the big boobs! Lol. Mine are a little bigger, but not much. Barely even noticeable.

Lol aww Hun really hate the back ache that comes with the boobies ... I'm hoping they won't get any bigger as I may fall over! :blush: xx

Wow this thread is catching on. i fell asleep for a bit there and there's loadsa new pages now. Chronic tiredness is killing me. I deperately wanna call in sick tomorrow but cant exactly say its cause im tired work already know im pregnant as had a few appts for bleeding.

u guys are right have the boobies mine have grown loads, i dunno whether to buy new bras now though in case they get even bigger. hopefully not though i'm strugglin as it is and DH won't leave me alone...

Hi guys! I'm at 12 weeks with my first. The place my OB sends people for the NT test just happens to offer a DNA gender test they claim is 98% accurate so we just found out based on the test that it's a girl! My next appointment is Valentines Day.

Wow! how exciting to find out so early!!!

wow just looked up 'dna gender test' and in the UK they are available privately... for £250!!!!!

Mine was at the Center for Medical Genetics in Houston, TX if you want to google that also. I read that they are one of the few places that do it here but I could be wrong. I think it's usually 150-200 here, but because my OB refers all of her patients there they do it for free.

Bubbles I want to call in sick tomorrow I just feel sooo drained today!

Dont know if it's worth buying bigger bras as I think they are still growing! Wearing sports crop tops to strap them in! OH thinks it's great though lol he is fascinated by them!

Lol yea good idea about tbe sports crop tops. i have one of those m&s swimmysuit lookin things to hold in the flab im not that big but my jeans are really really tight so im thinking of putting it on to help hold everything in for a bit.

I really defo think im going to call in sick tomorrow i have already thrown up twice now since 6pm i feel boo... working in a call centre sucks cause i cant just leave my desk whenever i want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->