Double / Multi room baby monitors

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by chele, Jun 6, 2011.

1. chele

chele Mummy to Max & Hayden

I have the AngelCare Monitor and when my 2nd one arrives I'll be needing a double monitor, i.e. one in each room.

Can anyone recommend me a monitor?

Can I get perhaps an additional one for my AngelCare (I think it's model AC401)

2. Tia

Tia 1 DS and Expecting # 2

3. chele

chele Mummy to Max & Hayden

4. tryn42mel

tryn42mel Well-Known Member

Just don't put two different monitors that aren't supposed to go together together. It will cause a bunch of feedback and be very noisy and annoying. I made that mistake with my 2nd. If you need 2 make it a set that goes together.

5. Tia

Tia 1 DS and Expecting # 2

I didn't mean to buy the new double set but just showing that you could get it to work with a second monitor. Maybe contact the company directly to ask to purchase one extra monitor. My SIL done this but with a different kind of monitor.

6. cam1814

cam1814 New Member

This monitor is NOT a double set! This has 2 PARENT units- not two units for each childs room so this would not suit your needs. They do not make double units in the UK> I have looked everywhere. Only in the US can you find units that have 2 monitors for 2 children.