Double Stroller? (2nd Time Moms)

I have both a tandem and a side by side and love both of them for different reasons. My tandem was brought for my oldest two who have a 2 1/2 year age gap between them so needed something pretty big to fit ds1 in. I brought the graco stadium which £150 including rainccover and cocoon for the newborn. It is big and bulky but both seats give lots of space, it's got a big shopping basket and it fits in the house easy enough if they both fall asleep in it. I personally like this one as they are one behind each other and one of them isn't ' hidden underneath' instead.

When I had ds3 I only had a 15 month age gap so needed a double that would fit in my car as my tandem wouldn't. I brought the Joie pink and blue which was again about £150. It pushes like a dream, has a big basket underneath and just squeezes in my front door so I dont have to wake them if we've walked somewhere. The seats are smaller though so I don't think I'll be able to use it for as long as my tandem as ds2 gets older.

Some great advice here!

We saw the Graco on sale here at Sears for $250 (CAD), while the City Mini is for $799. My husband fell for the Graco straight away, haha (and the price tag of course). We actually have a single Graco and liked it. So we have got some decisions to make. Going to narrow down some pros & cons and decide! I personally love the city mini, but it's so pricey, gahh

I had the city mini and it was absolutely bloody fantastic, so easy to fold, it was light, I had carry cot on one side and my toddler in the seat next to him, fantastic basket underneat, foot moofs where fab they where so cozy in winter but I loved how flat the seats dropped for them to sleep, with a sun shade you could have down or up for summer or winter, the hoods came really far over so if I ever got stuck without the rain cover we where covered.

As for doors, now it didn't fit through my front door but having the Carry cot that I could take off meant I didn't have to wake him, it did fit through my back doors and there's was only one small shop in my whole town that it didn't fit through the door, from my experience, if the city mini doesn't fit through a door then chances are most normal pushchairs won't either unless they are dinky. The doors that I couldn't fit through, my single quinny buz didn't fit through either if that helps put it into perspective for you. You might find a more fashionable looking double in prettier colours but I honestly don't think you will find a better one xx

As per your requirements I can suggest you tandem double stroller because Both your children have their individual space without shoulders rubbing or elbows touching. This translates into more peace and lesser fights .Isn’t it?

Go for tandem dear it will be good for you :)

Personally don't like tandem for an older child one of them is stuck underneath and can't see X

I have the Joovy Caboose and love it. It's a sit and stand, but has a lap strap for the kid in back. Not too much bigger or heavier than my single.

I've gone for the City Jogger Double Mini. It had fantastic reviews from anyone who had used it! I can't use a tandem because it wouldn't fit in the car and I don't have space to take it apart. I'll have a 15mo and newborn. The donkey here is £1200 and I couldn't imagine spending that kind of money! You could do driving lessons and buy a second hand run around car for those kind of beans! Our double cost £399 but you could pick it up cheaper for second hand x

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"