? DPO, symptom help...

bree03

Reaction score
This is the first cycle I didn't chart in the last 9 months. I honestly didn't even mark the day last AF ended but I do know I'm somewhere in the TWW. I took tests several days in a row even though I had no early pregnancy symptoms but they were all start negatives, so I gave up.

Early this morning I was asleep and got that "I'm peeing my pants" feeling. I bolted up and realized the bed wasn't wet, but I was...so I assumed I started. Got to the bathroom and there's nothing on my pants but my panties are SOAKED in clear, watery CM. like, totally soaked. I had to change them. Has anyone had this happen before??

Hey bree, do u know when is ur first day of ur last menses? Is ur cycle regular? How many cycle days are u?

Diff people have diff symptoms dear. Usually they do temp charting to keep track, some uses their cm as a guide. Most of them knows if they are approaching AF or O by checking it.. everyone's diff.. :)

Egg white is a fertile sign.. usually progression towards creamy and thick cm as a sign of pregnancy..

Not all people have implantation bleeding.. but it occurs between 6 - 10 dpo..

I personally currently having a creamy egg white cm on my 10 dpo.. still a bfn since my cycle is 37 days.. from 3 dpo till the 5 dpo i was basically dry cm. Nothing.. dry.. lol

Do monitor and hopefully the symptoms occurs right on time! :)

Hey bree, do u know when is ur first day of ur last menses? Is ur cycle regular? How many cycle days are u?

Diff people have diff symptoms dear. Usually they do temp charting to keep track, some uses their cm as a guide. Most of them knows if they are approaching AF or O by checking it.. everyone's diff.. :)

Egg white is a fertile sign.. usually progression towards creamy and thick cm as a sign of pregnancy..

Not all people have implantation bleeding.. but it occurs between 6 - 10 dpo..

I personally currently having a creamy egg white cm on my 10 dpo.. still a bfn since my cycle is 37 days.. from 3 dpo till the 5 dpo i was basically dry cm. Nothing.. dry.. lol

I had two miscarriages and a chemical before trying. I have tried for 9 cycles and charted EVERYthing until this month, so I know nothing about how many DPO I am, temp, CD, or anything. Typically I run a 28-30 day cycle but I have endometriosis and very occasionally I will completely skip a cycle, start a week late/early, etc. I am APPROXIMATELY on CD 29. I have just never had anything like this happen at all and was wondering if it had for anyone else.

Two days after this I had terrible cramping. Three days after THAT, a tiny bit of brown spotting. Yesterday and today, the same veeeery faint likes on a Wondfo and FRER. will test again in a few days and go from there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->