Dragging

mememe84

Reaction score
Hi everyone, is it just me or do the weeks drag i feel like i'm not getting any further along in my pregnancy. Does the time drag for any1 else x x x

The weeks are going fast but the whole preg seems to be dragging. I feel like I will never get to 24 weeks and 99 days feels like an age away

Time is flying for me! I think its because i have a 14 month keeping me on my toes! Im sure the weeks will start flying soon!

I thought time had just stopped altogether, the weeks seem to creep along and I just don't seem to get anywhere. I was trying to think about christmas to take my mind off waiting but you know the saying its like waiting for christmas well I am and it's not making things go any faster !!!!!! I'm just so bored and fed up it seems like an age away.

I just cant wait ti be 20 weeks to have my scan only 40 days left x

mine is dragging, feels like ive been pregnant for ages lol

time is majorly dragging havnt got 20week scan till 11th jan ages away not feeling movement really so weeks seem to be goin past very slow dont feel pregnant anymore as just waitin to see if babys ok at scan.. good luck to you all xxxxx

Most days it feels like my pregnancy is dragging.
Then I'll look at my ticker, and go hold s**t, I've only got 13 weeks left! And if I go by 37 weeks, that's only 10 weeks left! :eek:

The weeks are going quite quickly but i feel like i'm getting nowhere with the months! Each month seems to be lasting forever!xx

it seems to be draggin for me too doesnt help my ticker wont update technically now 14weeks lets see if it catches up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->