Dreading October

Liz2

Reaction score
As August ends I realize how much closer October is and I am literally FREAKING OUT about it......

In October of 2007 I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks. I went in for a routine ultrasound and they found that there was no heartbeat. The baby was about 12 weeks along.

In October of 2008 I went into labor at 24 weeks. I was in the hospital for a week and they were able to stop labor but I was on bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy.

I am a little afraid of getting pregnant before October because I just feel like it's not my month. I know it may sound silly.....

Oh Hun so sorry for your loss :hugs: Idk what to say I feel the same about Mar and now Aug. I just want a BFP and then a sticky one for 9months!

Oh hon, I have a month like that - it's July ..... everything that possibly can go wrong, does go wrong in July. I always get a sense of dread when it's approaching, even though I know it's irrational.

Big hugs for you to get you through October xxx

Thanks ladies!! I am glad I am not the only one who thinks they have a cursed month. And I am sorry that you have them as well. To top it off in Oct. 07' DH lost his job 1 week after the MC and in Oct 08' my FIL lost his job while I was in the hospital. October hates me!!!! I have decided that I am going to sleep through it. Wake me up in Nov!!!

There's a lot to be said for hibernation :D

i so agree with the hibernation idea. Im dreading october too purely as our first baby would have been due on the 11th. Ive booked the week off work as i dont know how im going to be emotionally. Im thinking Ill be fine but I still get off days even now so I totally know how you feel!

Alright, hibernation it is!!! Baby Bubbles I am sorry to hear about your loss. It was hard for me the first time the due date past. Hugs to you. I will tell you this.....I have an almost 8 month old now and having him made it a little easier. It hasn't taken away the hurt, or the empty spot but it did make me realize that without losing that baby I wouldn't have him and I just couldn't imagine my life without him! Good luck to you.

I know EXACTLY what you mean, in October '07 I miscarried at 12 weeks as well, and then in '08 I had a full term baby that died at for days old. Utterly dreading October this year, and have also booked time off. Will be "celebrating" my sons birthday and mourning his loss in the same week.

bbhopes I am so sorry to hear about you loss :hugs: Here's to hoping this October brings good things to you and your family!

everybody im so sorry to hear of your losses. i lost my baby in july but she was due on october the 14th so october is going to be a hard month for me too as i should have my baby. xxxx

jennyellen13 - I am so sorry to hear about your loss.:hug:

big big hugs to all you ladies for your losses. I couldnt imagine how losing a new born must feel.
Heres hoping October isnt as bad as we fear.
At least we have each other and we know we are not alone in our grief :)

babydust to all xxxxx

BIIIGGG GROUP HUG. Sorry for all your losses, lets hope the next month brings us all a little happiness. :rain:

I understand how you feel when I found out I lost my baby it was 10 years to the day after my grandmother died. And the hours of everything, my doctors appt - my grandmother passing, the ultrasound - finding out my grandmother had passed. Were all within a couple hours of each other. It just seems like some points in time are just not lucky for us at all. I will be wishing for better luck for you this October! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->