Dreams

R

robinator

Usually my major-life-issue dreams are bang-on right, but on Wednesday night I dreamed I got AF; last night I dreamed I had a very obvious BFP.

So conflicting. Time will tell, I guess :haha:

I honestly think that it you are nervous about it all. The dreams that are ment to come true are the WAKING dreams, the ones you have complete control of, with an obvious message.:thumbup: When you ego plays into it you have to really be careful.:wacko: To figure out which one is a true message or worry you have to pay attention to how the dream felt and how the others that came true felt.

I have heard our potential little girl talking to me at night. :happydance:Now that was really cool. :cloud9:

Good luck and sending sticky vibes and baby dust:kiss:

My boyfriend has just become a father with someone else (he didn't cheat on me and I knew she was pregnant).

The night before his son was born, I dreamed that a baby boy was placed in my care and we had a really intense bond. Like I was his adoptive mother.

Boyfriend and I have talked before about raising our child along with his other children, so I didn't think a whole lot of the dream until I found out the baby was born.

It was pretty crazy, because I had no idea she was going to give birth when she did.

Add that to the growing pile of baby dreams.

My dreams have gotten crazy lately. Normally, I have dreams that have potential to happen in real life. The last week, I've been dreaming about complete nonsense. Such as, random super villains from various movies/books/etc were in a band playing a concert on a stage in the middle of a clothing store.... outrageous!
I have been feeling awfully strange the last week too, but I still have no idea where they are coming from! I wake up like.... what the heck was that?! :xmas13:

Long before we found out Lane's gender, I dreamed we went for our gender scan at PetSmart (lol). After getting a scan in the checkout line, the vet told us there was a 75% chance it was a girl. I said that wasn't good enough and needed better odds!

Fast forward 4 weeks - went for the gender scan: 75% chance of girl! Got rescanned after my ob appointment and they got a much better glimpse and confirmed girl :)

Dreams are weirdly accurate sometimes!

It's surprising that even though I'm NTNP, I'm still disappointed that I got a bfn. 6 days late. Nuthin'. :(

It's surprising that even though I'm NTNP, I'm still disappointed that I got a bfn. 6 days late. Nuthin'. :(

Maybe you deep down want another pudding??:shrug:

That is the way I was and now me and my DH are going to make some what more of an attempt on our little pudding....:happydance: So that I can add some pink on our tree :D next year. Or so I am hoping, if my dreams are as accurate as I believe it was.... :happydance:

Hope you figure this all out. GL

Yeah, we do. We're ntnp until April, then switching to ttc. I feel ready and I don't feel ready at the same time. Mixed emotions, which probably explains the OP :)

my dreams have been crazy this month. Not making any sense at all lol and i still cant piece them together lol

They're always the ones I have right before I wake up, so I think about them all day....

:wacko:

i hate those type of dreams. ( well i guess sometimes i do like them) but i guess it really depends on what kind they are. DO you ever get those dreams where you are dreaming soo well then you wake up soo fast and its like 1 or 2 in before your alarm is suppose to go off.

Or dreams that you when you wake up you can't move, or dreams that are you watching yourself, or while you are sleeping you hear something said in your bedroom but no one is there when you do wake up.....

I really hate the ones where you're convinced you're actually awake, and it's a scary one.... In the dream I go to sleep and awaken, so I think I'm really up. Meanwhile, it's night, the lights don't work and demons are banging on the windows. I'd rather dream about AF any day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->