Drinking milk ?

Skye1

Reaction score
Any advise please ?

I have never been a milk drinker and I don't eat cereal either.

Does anyone know if IShould I be forcing myself to drink some milk everyday ?

It's a good idea to take dairy products every day, but cheese will do just as well, if you like that better!

Oooh I eat plenty of cheese thanks :flower:

I dont drink milk all the time just if i fancy it! but i do have cereal every now n then and tea

It is best to try for the calcium but there are foods with calcium too like yoghurt, cheese some green veggies etc! xx

I hate milk and cereal too, I'm actually not a fan of most dairy products, except cheddar. I tend to make sure I eat some every day, but if I don't fancy it I put dairylea into mash. I can't taste it, but at least I'm getting some dairy into me!

I love milk and often have a glass or two with a cheese toastie sandwich- yum- and I am recently having a hot chocolate (green and blacks) with no sugar every day, which might be a better option if you don't care that much for just milk. it is good for the baby.

I just take my pregnancy vits and then everything else i get extras of are a bonus

I only ever drink it when i have bad heartburn:shrug:even then i cant stand the taste of it, although i do like milkshakes and hot chocolate. So maybe try some things like that :)?

i hate milk, i think it smells funny hahaha.
i eat cheese though, on sandwiches or in my dinner.

what i do like to drink is the flavoured milk, vanilla, strawberry, banana...
and i drink the soy milk types of that, they are enriched with calcium.

too much real dairy makes me sick (intolerance)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->