Dropping a bottle?

LittleNikki

Reaction score
Hi my son will be 7 months old next week, he is on 3 meals a day now and has 4 bottle, 1when he first gets up, mid morning, mid afternoon and bedtime. Anyway when anyone other than me tries to feed him his bottle they struggle to get him to drink it or he will only take a couple of oz. My problem is I m back at work in 5 weeks and he will be looked after by his Dad and Grandparents when I'm at work so I'm worried he will be hungry if he wont drink his milk and was thinking of maybe dropping his mid morning bottle and replacing it with a healthy snack. Do you think he is to young for this and how would you suggest I do it, slowly dropping an oz at a time or just stop offering it and offer a snack at that time instead?

I don't think he is too young at all they are all different, mine went from 6 to 3 in one month!

I did the same and replaced a bottle with a healthy snack, she didn't notice and to be honest most days now she skips the snack and doesn't miss the bottle at all!

I was also considering maybe bringing his lunch forward instead of a snack, he normaly drinks a few oz out of each bottle then leaves the rest so maybe dropping that mid morning 1 will mean he drinks the mid afternoon 1 better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->