Dry at Night

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
Well after 4 nights of dry nappies Caitlin will be in bed without them from tonight, YAY

Shes been dry all day since October last year, so look slike she is dry at night too now, not bad since shes only 2 and 7mths.

Cat
xxxx

Thats great!!!

Good luck catlin and i hope she's dry!!

Bless her thats really good for her age
xxx

so when do you start to potty train ? confuses me ? Is she already using a potty and when they are dry at night you can take the nappy away ?

she's done really well, hope the nappy-less night goes ok!

Started Potty Training at 18mths, when she got to about 20mths I let her run the house with nothing on bottom so she didnt have the hassle of knickers, she was using toilet at 28mths, cos she didnt like her potty anymore, and this last week she started being dry at night and after the fourth night I took Nappies away.

She managed to stay dry in her knickers last night so im chuffed, although I will be expecting the odd accident as its natural fo rher age to have a few.

If she does have an accident i will just have as that but womnt go back to nappies now she has proven she dont really need them.

NEXT MISISON: the dummy now that is a mission.

I did the dummy and TT at same time 24 months Chloe was dry straightaway in day and 26 months night-time I bought those care mats and never looked back,was easy peasy so next one is bound to be a nightmare!

:devil: < lol that reminds me of Caitlin last night, yea I think ive had it easy this time, bet this little one is gonna be a bugger :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->