Dry white CM after implantation? Can I be pregnant?

Nina2010

Reaction score
Can I ask a question sorry, I've seen a lot of ladies on here talk about really sticky CM in the early stages of pregnancy, I do not know when I ovulated as I just had a miscarriage.
Miscarriage spotting (very light bleeding) started 22/10, heavier 26/10 and stopped completely 30/10. I had unprotected sex on 04th and 5th November.
Checked for any leftover HCG earlier last week and came back BFN.
Last week - I was sure I was implanting as I felt light cramping on my left for 2 days, as well as WET creamy white discharge for about 4 days and then dried up completely until yesterday when I noticed this white but VERY DRY discharge.
I have no other early pregnancy symptom at all and just came back BFN this morning.

Could the dry discharge be a signal that I am not pregnant? or anyone here experienced the same?

The reason why I am so anxious is that we have split up soon after the miscarriage... There is a really sad story between my ex and I (emotional abuse) and I have finally made the decision to split, it would never work.
I really want to have a child and not sure I should tell him YET as he might try to convince me to get back.

I'm really desperate, what is your opinion, can I be pregnant?... it would be great news

Attachments

• page01.jpg
    page01.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 21
Personally, I don't trust cm completely as an indicator of pregnancy or not. With my last baby, I had barely any ewcm, still got pg and then has barely any at all until mid pregnancy. I am older ( was 37 when I had her) so that decided could play into it. I just wouldn't rely on it too much one way it the other.

Honestly, if you guys split I wouldn't tell him until you've had the pregnancy confirmed by a doctor anyway... I could see how a partner would try to use that as emotional blackmail to get back together, and if he was abusive, emotionally or otherwise, I'm sure you wouldn't want that for LO and yourself.
I'd wait a week and then test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->