DTD dates...?

msdecember

Reaction score
Is anyone waiting/waited to get + OPK to DTD? It's been very hard to get DH to DTD every other day during the fertile week so I'm just trying to pick my battles and wait until get + OPK to DTD..

Anyone else on this plan or against it?

Ha!! Ive had the same trouble!!

I wanted to DTD more often just to cover our chances but he's not really up for that. Got a positive OPK today though so ive managed to convince him for the next few days!!
Seems a sensible plan though as at least were DTD at our fertile time!!

Fingers crossed x x

yes, rachel! we are definitely in the same shoes right now.. i'm going to test in about an hour or so and see where i am.. he seems more willing this month so you're right.. at least its happening during most fertile times. baby dust to us both!

Baby dust to you to hun... keep me posted about how you get on!!

x x

i am going dtd every other only cos i have a rampant bunny sos tmi..
he would do it a few times a day but thats not for me..
gl to u all
p.s some weird info i have never had a pos opk and have had 3 super kiddies

gl to u all

man oh man... that is SO interesting. i guess you just missed the surge, huh? which prob happens for lots of women.

hehe.... Iv been opking since Cd11 and its Cd13 today I think my cycles are 28 as normal as last cycle I took it bk to 27 but wasnt i full flow as its counts as I can rember lol...:wacko:
So we DTD last night, tonight and Il opk 2mro and see.... just now its getting better than 2days so FX..:thumbup:

gl to u all

BE VERY thankful that he is!!!! :haha: Most women would do back flips to have a DH like that.. mine will partake whenever I ask- but I know he isn't up for a daily :sex: session unless it's "that time" :)

Me and DH are doing the deed every night and then once my OPK goes positive once in the morning before he goes to work then at night before bed figure can't miss the eggie that way

We dtd randomly once the bleeding had stopped and I had a neg test. very random! But stepped it up a couple of nights ago and got the + opk yesterday so last night and hope DH is up for it again tonight!!

We dtd randomly once the bleeding had stopped and I had a neg test. very random! But stepped it up a couple of nights ago and got the + opk yesterday so last night and hope DH is up for it again tonight!!

Best of luck!!! :dust:

well waiting til the ov time might be unwise, cos u need to keep the sperm fresh and you dont want oldies swimming up there. FIrst time i got pregnant i told him nowt about dates etc and i knew what dates we were doing it. i didnt opk that time and i just done lots of dtd and it happened within 2-3 weeks of starting trying. Now he know iam testing and HE ISNOT IMPRESSED... he wants it to just HAPPEN... yeah righto matie... iam 34 years of age and i want one for xmas lol... Ann summers got hit last week... thats why i got sun and tues lol :( think i ov wednsday so hope i caught it cos i aint saw him rest of week due to work commitments :(

Arrggghh. Got pos opk day before yesterday but didn't have a lot of cm. We dtd the day before that and the night of the pos opk- but then last night had a ton of ecwm and DH was late home and I was asleep. Have loads again this morning and he is gone to work. Hope I am still in with a chance.

gl to u all

BE VERY thankful that he is!!!! :haha: Most women would do back flips to have a DH like that.. mine will partake whenever I ask- but I know he isn't up for a daily :sex: session unless it's "that time" :)

he knakkers me out hun :winkwink:
its great when u want a baby but pain in the ar**e when u dont :wacko:

Arrggghh. Got pos opk day before yesterday but didn't have a lot of cm. We dtd the day before that and the night of the pos opk- but then last night had a ton of ecwm and DH was late home and I was asleep. Have loads again this morning and he is gone to work. Hope I am still in with a chance.

sounds very good hun will you see him tonight?:thumbup:

gl to u all

man oh man... that is SO interesting. i guess you just missed the surge, huh? which prob happens for lots of women.

i must have hun as i even was getting negs when hpts were pos :wacko:
its soo odd hun

hehe.... Iv been opking since Cd11 and its Cd13 today I think my cycles are 28 as normal as last cycle I took it bk to 27 but wasnt i full flow as its counts as I can rember lol...:wacko:
So we DTD last night, tonight and Il opk 2mro and see.... just now its getting better than 2days so FX..:thumbup:

gl hun
sounds positive :thumbup:

sounds very good hun will you see him tonight?:thumbup:

Yeah we can dtd tonight, I am just annoyed we missed what was prob the peak day yesterday. Also worried I won't even ov as the OPK seems way earlier than my ecwm!

I am using the smiley clearblue ones. It could well be that I won't ovulate as My misc was a few weeks ago, I just got so excited when I saw the opk being positive and now the ecwm decided to come late to the party and it has me all confused.
All I can do is dtd every second day from now on and hope that I did ovulate. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->