DTD dates...?

Im confused...:wacko:
Got pos opk yesterday morn... then same-ish at 1pm....
Bd last night had ewcm... before that it was watery..
Then this morn opk... at 9.30 was a line you can see no shaddow but no pos.. do they ment to go like that after a pos... I got cramping as well...:hugs:

i think its all pos hun i really do..
maybe cm took a little longer to travel down canal :)
gl hun

can go like that after a pos i believe from other threads..
just keep dtd hunni :)

i am going dtd every other only cos i have a rampant bunny sos tmi..
he would do it a few times a day but thats not for me..
gl to u all
p.s some weird info i have never had a pos opk and have had 3 super kiddies

BE VERY thankful that he is!!!! :haha: Most women would do back flips to have a DH like that.. mine will partake whenever I ask- but I know he isn't up for a daily :sex: session unless it's "that time" :)

he knakkers me out hun :winkwink:
its great when u want a baby but pain in the ar**e when u dont :wacko:

Oh yes, I can understand- when it's not baby making time- it can be a hassle. My ex husband was like that- and I *know* it can be a pain! :haha:

i am going dtd every other only cos i have a rampant bunny sos tmi..
he would do it a few times a day but thats not for me..
gl to u all
p.s some weird info i have never had a pos opk and have had 3 super kiddies

BE VERY thankful that he is!!!! :haha: Most women would do back flips to have a DH like that.. mine will partake whenever I ask- but I know he isn't up for a daily :sex: session unless it's "that time" :)

yes.. that is so how my DH is. it seems like he wants it more when i'm not in the mood (like just got off of my period or when its due any day to come). UGGGH! we are set to DTD tonight.. i got a +OPK yesterday and i really wanted to DTD last night, but it just didn't happen. *sigh*. Trying not to get too discouraged and FX'd and prayers that tonight will help.. i hope that window hasn't already closed. we DTD the day before i got +OPK so hope that helps.

msdecember~ i think it's awesome that you DTD the day before the + .. definitely be optimistic and tonight will cover your bases!!!

msdecember~ i think it's awesome that you DTD the day before the + .. definitely be optimistic and tonight will cover your bases!!!

thanks, holly! i pray that it does!!!! baby dust to us all!

msdecember youre ovulating at the same time as me! +OPK Weds this week!

Weve DTD Wed, Thurs and hopefully again tonight! OPK went negative today so im hoping weve done enough....

Heres hoping that baby dust we sprinkled on Weds works for us both... 2WW now!!!

x x :hugs:

msdecember youre ovulating at the same time as me! +OPK Weds this week!

Weve DTD Wed, Thurs and hopefully again tonight! OPK went negative today so im hoping weve done enough....

Heres hoping that baby dust we sprinkled on Weds works for us both... 2WW now!!!

x x :hugs:

oh cool!! yeah... let's finish it up strong tonight. ;-) and then... 2WW here we go. !:thumbup:

well did it again last night :)
still negs on opks but hey they have always been neg lol

Hi hun,
I was trying to do this plan to, every other night during fertile week. Usually my OH is after sex all the time, but typically during this week the second we DTD time he couldnt finish cos was to tired! This happened last month to I am so annoyed! He wants it all the time when I am not ovulating! Maybe I am being to harsh and he is under pressure. But its awful using OPK's, knowing you are fertile and not being able to take advantage of it! I might stop using them so I dont know when I am ovulating but I will probably give in! Good luck xx

My OH works away so knew it be hard to pin him down dtd every other day so just dtd on my positive day and 0v day... seem to work :thumbup: they say somtimes less is more :winkwink:

Was the same with my loss we dtd on day of positive, day after then 0v day... but i did take Soy on both occassions so that may of helped me with being older, good luck :dust::dust::dust:

I got my OPK on wednesday. Gone back to neg wednesday night. DTD on tuesday and wednesday night. But didn't get to do it since- so did it day before pos opk and night of pos opk. I was worried I hadn't ovulated cos seemed to get a lot of wet cm on the thursday night. But that cleared up and on Friday it had changed to kinda creamy sticky. Now CP is low and closed.

So I know I missed my peak day as I think I must have ovulated on thursday night. But would dtd wednesday night be enough- so annoyed we missed the thursday night- it could have made all the difference :cry:

It could of made the difference BUT it only takes the once and spermies live in there up to 5 days in a good environment, but they say go for 3 days :thumbup: so dont give up hope sweetie xxx

It could of made the difference BUT it only takes the once and spermies live in there up to 5 days in a good environment, but they say go for 3 days :thumbup: so dont give up hope sweetie xxx

Thanks Poppy, This ttc can get so hard. I don't know how anyone can stay relaxed about it! I will have to wait and see was it enough.

I know what you mean, it was only 4 days ago i was stressing over my temping/charting and thinking i was out this cycle, now im stressing cos ive got my bfp again and a nervous wreck :dohh:

Got my fx'd for you :hugs:

Poppy I didn't realise you had a BFP congrats!! so happy for you. I know it will be impossible not to worry so I'm not even going to say it but just try to enjoy it as much as you can! almost 90 percent of women who have miscarried have a healthy next pregnancy :flower:

I know what you mean, it was only 4 days ago i was stressing over my temping/charting and thinking i was out this cycle, now im stressing cos ive got my bfp again and a nervous wreck :dohh:

Got my fx'd for you :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: That is *AWESOME* news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->