DTD dates...?

:hugs:hehe :haha:
Go for it!!
AS for me... Opk's are total blank so im glad at temps gone bk up :happydance: increse in white cm :wacko: sooo on with the TWW

:hugs:hehe :haha:
Go for it!!
AS for me... Opk's are total blank so im glad at temps gone bk up :happydance: increse in white cm :wacko: sooo on with the TWW

Awesome! The 2ww is the best part, NOT!!! :haha: that is exciting though! I can't wait to get there myself!

Congratulations Poppi!!

Great news!!

Are those stats true that 90% of women who have MC already have a healthy one next time?? Thats good if they are and will keep me calmer if i do get a BFP!!

I didnt temp before OV but have since. Been noting for 2 days now and my temps are as high on the chart as they can get so im taking this as a positive as they must have gone up from lower???
What do you ladies think??

Gonna be a long 2WW this!!! Ha!! x x

Yep they'll rise after you ov :thumbup:

I hope them stats are right :hugs:

Rachel As far a s I know they are true. What I have read is that 87 percent go on to have a healthy pregnancy- Then my doc mentioned 90 percent. So it all sounds good. Also anyone I know personally who has miscarried has gotten pregnant again and had healthy babies. So it all seems very promising.

Thats great!!!

Will help me keep positive next time!!

Thanks ladies x x

I am not sure what is going on if anything. I feel like I am out. I am 8dpo today. Did opk last night and there was no line at all there. that has never happened before and not a good sign I think. Also I ALWAYS get sore bbs a week after ovulation and nothing. I hope that the mc didn't mess up my cycle, I was feeling hopeful for a bfp btu not so much now. I will still prob so a FR either tomorrow morning or Sunday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->