Due 15th Sept or around

Helen. I bet you might wanna try stretch and sweep at 40+2, I've never had one but imagine its just more uncomfortable than painful although I never wanna find out!!

Baby321 I wouldn't judge anyone, if I don't have a girl this time I'll never experiance that and it does make me a little sad but my boys are so loving how could I not want another iykwim, cant wait to find out though.

Think i lost some plug tonight, only a small bit and not blood stained, I never noticed any plug with either others x

Oh my susannah you're into single figures arghhh, it's going really slow for me at the mo.

I'm feeling quite frankly rough!!! It's all of a sudden, I've had a easy time really so I shouldn't moan but :(

Still scared I'm going into labour before 10th!
I am little worried to go into labor before the 10th also. I know it probably won't happen but I have been having massive pains and losing tons of plug these last 3 days. I know none of that really means anything. My husband did think it would be funny if the baby was born on labor day so who knows lol.

Oh my susannah you're into single figures arghhh, it's going really slow for me at the mo.

I'm feeling quite frankly rough!!! It's all of a sudden, I've had a easy time really so I shouldn't moan but :(

Still scared I'm going into labour before 10th!
I am little worried to go into labor before the 10th also. I know it probably won't happen but I have been having massive pains and losing tons of plug these last 3 days. I know none of that really means anything. My husband did think it would be funny if the baby was born on labor day so who knows lol.

Think my husband thinks its going to come early, he's away tonight with work though so pleaseeeeeeeee not tonight, couldn't do it without him and it'd take him 3/4 hours to get here

Wow, everyone is losing their plugs! I haven't lost any yet...

Glad to hear that cervical pains are a good sign. :thumbup: I got some stabbing pains for a good portion of the day yesterday. Hope it keeps up!

wanting: I hope you don't go into labour when your husband isn't home. That is one of my biggest fears! My husband is my rock. I can't imagine him not being there.

Wow, everyone is losing their plugs! I haven't lost any yet...

Glad to hear that cervical pains are a good sign. :thumbup: I got some stabbing pains for a good portion of the day yesterday. Hope it keeps up!

wanting: I hope you don't go into labour when your husband isn't home. That is one of my biggest fears! My husband is my rock. I can't imagine him not being there.

I'm totally the same, he was saying he'd get back as quick as anything if it happened but 4hrs was total length of ds2's labour so he'd have a job on. I know I just wouldn't want anyone else with me but him, I'd rather do it alone.

Ladies I'm thinking this baby is not stating in another 10days, had lots more plug tonight still not bloody though and having really strong bh's. I know it could mean nothing but I just know I won't get what I want again :( Panic stations!!

Ladies I'm thinking this baby is not stating in another 10days, had lots more plug tonight still not bloody though and having really strong bh's. I know it could mean nothing but I just know I won't get what I want again :( Panic stations!!

Oh no :( is there no way they can move your section date to earlier? If you go into labour naturally will they not allow you to go for c-section then, or will they make you go vaginally? Fingers crossed baby stays put for you! Send some of those labour vibes my way please, I'd happily go in the next few days for you :haha:

Oh please Helen you can have all these labour vibes. Really uncomfortable my belly has been solid for about 4mins now, still getting bits of plug.

They said to get to hosp ASAP but if it's happening quick like last time theres not much they can do.

I just want to go to sleep and get to tomorrow at least then dh will be coming home. No way I can sleep yet!

How you feeling? You decided on sweep or not yet

Oh please Helen you can have all these labour vibes. Really uncomfortable my belly has been solid for about 4mins now, still getting bits of plug.

They said to get to hosp ASAP but if it's happening quick like last time theres not much they can do.

I just want to go to sleep and get to tomorrow at least then dh will be coming home. No way I can sleep yet!

Oh nooo well I really, really hope it's just a false alarm for you! Have heard of people losing bits of plug weeks before labour starts so fingers crossed! I haven't lost any yet :( lol

I'm feeling fine, but despite some pretty strong braxton hicks the last few days I don't think this baby is coming any time soon as I don't have any symptoms. I think I'll definitely be going for the sweep as by then I'll be so impatient that I'll be willing to give anything a go!

Hubby really wants a September baby so that she'll be first in the school year, so he has given me strict instructions NOT to go into labour before at least tomorrow night :haha: don't think there is any danger of that to be honest!! Sometime next week would be quite nice though :happydance: here's hoping!

omg, Wantingno2!! First, sorry you are feeling bad... do you really think labor could be close for you?? That's crazy!!

I also lost a TON of my plug today. Seems to be the theme lately. But I don't know, could it be from the cervical exam I had or sex last night??

A week left until my due date. My husband thinks I'll be going overdue. :cry:

Oh nooo well I really, really hope it's just a false alarm for you! Have heard of people losing bits of plug weeks before labour starts so fingers crossed! I haven't lost any yet :( lol

I'm feeling fine, but despite some pretty strong braxton hicks the last few days I don't think this baby is coming any time soon as I don't have any symptoms. I think I'll definitely be going for the sweep as by then I'll be so impatient that I'll be willing to give anything a go!

Hubby really wants a September baby so that she'll be first in the school year, so he has given me strict instructions NOT to go into labour before at least tomorrow night :haha: don't think there is any danger of that to be honest!! Sometime next week would be quite nice though :happydance: here's hoping!

I'm the same I want a sept baby my eldest is 30th June and a baby of the class and I think it gets to him that everyone is older sometimes. Although I did used to think I wanted to get them in school quicker!!! I think sept babies will be a lot more confident when they start x

Omg!!! Wanting, are you trying to have your baby before i do:haha:
Hope you are ok and hope your husband is close at hand when labour starts.
I have been having some strong bh's since yesturday but no sign of any plug coming out. I don't think I'll be getting the chance of going into labour before section day because when i have my section I'll only be 37weeks +5 days.
Hope all you ladies are ok! best of luck :hugs:

Just been to toilet very loose! Sorry tmi, clear out??? I can't sleep now for fear of waking up with contractions :( gonna have to try, hopefully still be here in the morning and not in hosp, night x

Hope your night goes well wanting, sounds like things are moving for you, hope your husband is there for you when you need him. take care x

So guess who has a new baby boy.....I am so in love! Will update when I get to my laptop.

So guess who has a new baby boy.....I am so in love! Will update when I get to my laptop.

Say what?! Wow, it happened! Weren't you due to go in on the 10th for a section??

Big congrats!! Can't wait to hear all the details :D

OMG arghhhhh huge congrats hun, maybe I was having sympathy symptoms cos I'm still with bump!!!

Oh I can't wait to hear the details, how exciting xxxxxxxx

How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Wanting, glad to see you're still here this morning! How you feeling today?

Still getting a lot of bh's seems the plug likes to show up on a night so see if I get any tonight, if I get a bloody one I think I'll ring in for advice, I completely and utterly believe baby will arrive before 10th x

How's everyone else today? Still can't believe we have 1 born already, need details to update xxxxx. Ps no rush really Sunnydaze x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->