Due 15th Sept or around

I'm excited to meet our little boy too! Unfortunately, I went from feeling great to not sleeping well and being tired all day, every day:wacko: Hope it gets better soon.

Overall, have few aches and pains (other than a tension headache so can't complain) :D

Lucky you to have had the chance to see your little one on ultrasound!

I am so tired most of the time it seems like I could sleep 23 hours a day. :) I am lucky I get to have an ultrasound every week so they can monitor the fluid levels so I get to see him a lot more then I normally would.

Babybluesky your edd is 17th? Do you know what your having?

Helen, when's your edd? And pink?

I'll add you to the front page list. X

I've been out for day with inlaws today, walked round York for hours really strong bh's was horrid!!! The walk not the inlaws!! Im scared about not making it to 10th!!! No reason why I wouldn't tho my others where 39+5 and 40 exactly x

Hey, Im having another baby girl :happydance:

I am so tired most of the time it seems like I could sleep 23 hours a day. :) I am lucky I get to have an ultrasound every week so they can monitor the fluid levels so I get to see him a lot more then I normally would.

This might sound like a silly question but do you notice a difference in your ultrasounds now compared to 20 weeks?

This might sound like a silly question but do you notice a difference in your ultrasounds now compared to 20 weeks?
There isn't much of a difference other then he is bigger now so they can only show me parts of him (legs, hands, head) at different times rather then before when I could see a good bit of his head and body at the same time. I get to see a much better profile image of him and if he turns his head the right way I can see his little face, not as good if it was a 3-d image but still pretty good.

Just wanted to update, I scheduled my c-section for September 10th so I should be meeting him in about 2 weeks.

I've been getting lots of bh, mild cramps, legs are bothering me too. Think I'm over doing it, need to slow down or I'm gonna put myself into labour.

Sunnydaze were having sections on same day!! :) do you know a time or anything? I'm going for preassesment on 6th but I know I'm second on list not including any emergencies obv. X

Ps. Paris, I'm not sleeping all of a sudden either, I've been fine throughout but last couple of weeks have been a nightmare, I'm knackered x

Oooo just noticed we've moved to the groups, no wonder I couldn't find the thread!!!!

boooo im due last :cry: I want to know all the details of symptoms leading up to your labours ladies lol.

I have been getting really painful but very irregular braxton hicks for the past week or so but i hear this is normal in second pregnancys? but they feel just as strong as when i was in early labor with my daughter.
I've been sleeping lots I feel like im back in 1st tri :haha: if i sit down i just cant seem to keep my eyes open :sleep: also been super emotional this week which isn't like me :coffee:

I have been taking evening primrose oil 2 x 500mg capsuals in the morning and 2 at night just to try prepare my cervix as i was 8 days late with my daughter and that seemed like forever.

how is everyone else feeling? :flower:

I'm the same with bh's I was same with ds2 they got really quite intense towards the end especially at night, I don't remember them with ds1

sunnydazegirl: that sounds wonderful! I would LOVE to see my little boy via ultrasound again granted not too long to go before I see him for real!

Can't believe you will meet your baby in two weeks! Time is going so fast.

wantingno.2: you should slow down, lol! I was doing the same last week (getting lots done, up on my feet constantly...) and I payed for it with some pretty tense bh's. I have since slowed my pace while still getting stuff done here and there and my bh's are a lot more manageable.

Speaking of sleep...Zzzzzz! I've been so tired this week. I don't know about you ladies but my mind has started to race a little about giving birth. I even had a few moments yesterday where I really started to scare myself (darn Google!) and had to regroup. Is this normal??

babyblueskye: not to worry! You may go early...you never know :hugs: Honestly, I know you are only two days behind me but I would gladly trade dates with you! I don't think I'm ready :wacko: I have also noticed that I am very emotional this week. Probably more so than I have been through out all of my pregnancy. I feel like a hormonal teenager!

Perfectly normal to worry about birth, I worried more last time because I knew what was to come! Think youll of already gathered its not the nicest thing to do But it's so worth it, it's the most extreme pleasure/pains experiance. As soon as you have that little boy in your arms you'll just forgot what youve just been through and although you'll prob have abit of pain for a few days, youll be fine x

I just want to lay on my stomach and sleep, my whole sides go numb now after a while

Thank you for the reassurance wantingno.2. I think it all stems from reading birth stories on here yesterday. I was trying to avoid the ones that had the word "traumatic" in the title so unexpectedly scared myself when I came across a story-with NO warning!-that is probably the scariest birth story I have ever read. Did not help me sleep at night-that's certain!

I know I have little control other than my attitude when it comes to giving birth. It's relinquishing that control that can be very hard for me.

How's everyone doing? Anyone feel like they are getting close?

I am due in 8 days, but I'm still 1.5 cm dilated and 60% effaced. Baby's head is still at zero station. I just have no idea, I could go tonight or I could be a week late! This stuff is impossible to predict.

Oh my susannah you're into single figures arghhh, it's going really slow for me at the mo.

I'm feeling quite frankly rough!!! It's all of a sudden, I've had a easy time really so I shouldn't moan but :(

Still scared I'm going into labour before 10th!

I've been getting lots of bh, mild cramps, legs are bothering me too. Think I'm over doing it, need to slow down or I'm gonna put myself into labour.

Sunnydaze were having sections on same day!! :) do you know a time or anything? I'm going for preassesment on 6th but I know I'm second on list not including any emergencies obv. X
They have me scheduled to go in at 1pm. I found it slightly difficult to pick the actual day that he would be born :) I think I must be weird but it was strange knowing that I would be picking his birthday for the rest of his life lol.

They have me scheduled to go in at 1pm. I found it slightly difficult to pick the actual day that he would be born :) I think I must be weird but it was strange knowing that I would be picking his birthday for the rest of his life lol.

I'm hoping to be done before 1. I didn't get to pick I just got told so took that part away, hadn't even thought about the birthday thing. I'm glad it's the 10th because it's ds2's 2nd birthday on the 14th so gives me a few days to recover rather than waiting around for the 15th because it could of happened on his actually birthday and I'd of felt guilty

Well, had my (hopefully) last midwife appointment today, unless I go overdue! Was hoping that baby had turned anterior but she's LOP (kind of back to back but facing out to the side) but the midwife picked up the heartbeat pretty well and clear so she said that's a good sign that she's not quite so far back anymore.

Also 3/5ths engaged now which is good news, as she wasn't at all engaged 2 weeks ago. Apparently all those stabbing cervical pains are a good sign that baby is moving down! I tend to get the shooting pains more when standing or walking so as of 1st Sept I'm going to start going for daily walks to see if I can get things moving.

Next appointment is at 40+2, I have been told that I can have a stretch & sweep that day if I want it, or I can come back and have it done at around 41+2... what do you think? I'm tempted to give it a go, but I've also heard it can be pretty painful so that's putting me off a bit!

Hiya ladies, hope you are all ok! 7 days to go for me. Helen, I have also been getting alot of shooting pains down below and alot of bh's so baby must be engaging. I may end up going into labour before c-section. Truthfully I would prefer that. I wish I could have had a normal birth so I could have tried again for a little man not that i am complaining of having a little girl, just wanted to experience having both sexes. Please don't judge me. Also I am one of those ladies who enjoys being pregnant but I know i need to call it a day in order to raise the children i have properly.
Wanting, I didn't get a say either when I wanted my section. Originally I got the 7th Sept ( which I preferred) but they moved it up to 6th. I am first on the list, so feel even more nervous xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->