Due 15th Sept or around

Lol!! They seem to predict weight wrong alot, must be scary to go through thinking your baby is too small.

I'm going through something similar right now, I was in the hospital last w/e due to severe back pain and since then they are now concerned baby is too small.......they estimate her weight at 5 lbs now with 2 weeks to go, the funny thing is there was no concerns with my daughter and she weighed 5lbs13oz at full term. Needless to say I'm not concerned as baby is still quite active and strong, and i just have small babies I guess.

going back for another scan on thursday so they have measurements to compare last weeks scan too.....Nice to see baby but kind of a pain in the bum having to go to all of these appointments.

Cant wait to meet her, its gotten to the point where her movements are so painful they wake me up at night and then I cant get back to sleep, especially her head pushing against my cervix, I never felt that stabbing pain with my dd as she was breech.

Are you due 14th please mum? We have a little list going on front page?

Yeh Maybe you just have small babies and if your daughter was perfectly healthy is there anything to worry about? If you hadn't been in hosp with back pain they wouldn't be even saying anything would they, typical!!!! At least you get one last peek at baba before you meet her x

Anyone know if susannah or baby 321 are still with us?? There both getting close x

I just remembered this thread, I'm due 20th sept, had enough now! Really hope I don't go over but I reckon I will....it's my first and we don't know what sex it is!

Anyone know if susannah or baby 321 are still with us?? There both getting close x

I'm still here!! No baby yet unfortunately. For the past two nights I've been having stronger BH's with just a little bit of pain. I didn't even mention it to my husband because I don't want to be symptom spotting for every little thing! I figure if it doesn't go away then I'll say something, but it always goes away :(

Wanting, I came on here this morning to see if you've had your baby yet. :haha:

I'm still here!! No baby yet unfortunately. For the past two nights I've been having stronger BH's with just a little bit of pain. I didn't even mention it to my husband because I don't want to be symptom spotting for every little thing! I figure if it doesn't go away then I'll say something, but it always goes away :(

Wanting, I came on here this morning to see if you've had your baby yet. :haha:

Hehe! I'm still here, no more plug and even bh's seem to of calmed down, although I am doing less, doing small bits of cleaning, not leaving house much trying to relax abit. Just goes to show nothing good can come of symptom spotting!! Lol

I keep telling dh about these little things and it gets him all worked up, I enjoy the entertainment value !!! Ha!!! I'm so mean to him

No new babies to report? :D Oh well...soon!

Babies been having a couple quiet days...I hate quiet days.

I hate quiet days too, mines been pretty active although it's more uncomfortable waves of action now rather than any jabs at all. It also seems more awake on a morning now when it used to be quiet then and more on a night.

I called L&D twice a couple weeks ago when this happened and was told that as long as I was getting three movements an hour not to worry. Just a little disconcerting when baby is sooo quiet. He moved several times when I had ice water which was reassuring but now is back to being quiet.

hiya wanting, I'm still here. However, I had an appointment today with the midwife, whilst midwife was feelinng for baby's position she asked me if I were having any pain, I said I were having slight pains for the last two or three days. She said she thought that I might be beginning labour, she said that I were having mini contractions. When I came home whilst I was on my feet, I noticed that I were having mini contractions every 15 mins but I am resting now so they have calmed down. Just want to send my children to school tomorrow ( they start tomorrow), want them to settle in then I will be ok. Also I have my pre-op tomorrow. Earlier on I had a wave of very bad nausea and on the internet I found sometimes a day or two before labour you can get alot of nausea, so I don't know if I am going to make it to my section date or if this baby is going to come sooner. I have a feeling this baby is going to come sooner.
Just having a little contraction now.
Wanting, I thought you would have had your baby but looks like you are waiting for me.
Just want to get through this night, just sitting with my kids at the moment, feeling nervous about whats to come, just want to get through this difficult time and have my baby. Wish you ladies the best of luck.
Will keep you updated xxx

oooo sounds like something is definately happening, hope everything goes ok, whether it happens sooner or by section. Keep us all updated

Worse nights sleep of my life, feel awful today, headache, nausea, cramps..... Starting to not bother if baby comes earlier now, im fed up

Baby321, I had nausea last week too, and got all excited when google told me it could be early labor. But here I am still!

I am getting constant painless contractions all day, and at night they start to get stronger and just slightly painful, but then it's better in the morning. So frustrating! I keep thinking it's early labor but it's been for four days now. I'm not even bothering to time them.

Every night I have dreams that my water is breaking :dohh:

So not long for you susannah, bet your really excited arnt you. No not much timing if there not going anywhere, wish we didn't get all these 'could be' signs, it's so annoying thinking its starting when actually it could be weeks.

Starting to think I've picked up abit of a bug my niece had last week, I'm getting pains but more stomach pains like its upset. Been having loose bm since last thurs.

Come on this week, do one!

Baby is moving again, phew! He really knows how to scare me :wacko:

Susannah! You are so close!! Are you getting excited?

Wanting, are you feeling any better? ....I have been getting up about four or five times a night to pee and its really making me lag during the day. In fact, despite wanting to get lots done I find myself being incredibly lazy...

I'm so on and off, have burst of energy. Surprisingly my lack of sleep isn't making me sleepy during the day infact I'm wide awake but I think it's all down to the fact I'm excited/ nervous, symptom watching.

Glad baby is wriggling again, cheeky little man worrying you.

Baby is moving again, phew! He really knows how to scare me :wacko:

Susannah! You are so close!! Are you getting excited?

Yes of course I am excited! I gave in and started timing my contractions tonight (mostly just tightening, a slight bit of pain). They seem to be about every 20 minutes apart, lasting 45 seconds to a minute. Since they are not painful, I'm sure it means nothing. It's basically been this way since Saturday!

I have my 40 week appt tomorrow. I hope all these contractions have at least dilated or effaced my cervix!!!

Glad your baby is moving again Paris. I hope we all go soon. Something tells me we will all feel a lot better with our babies in our arms.

Good luck today susannah let us know whats said and if your dilated any.

Got mw today, got to tell her I'm having a section, dreading it cos she won't be happy not that I care what she thinks, she's very old fashioned thinks I should just have planned episiotomy.

I thought that all the cervix pain and braxton hicks would have been doing something but i had a sweep yesterday (birthday present?? lol) and she said i was only 1cm :O i thought baby was gonna fall out all week but nowhere near.
I think its really weird that she checked my cervix and even gave me a sweep at 38 weeks as they wouldn't check dilation at all untill i was in labour with my 1st and she was 8 days over due.

I have an induction booked for next tuesday, have any of you had 1??
what was your experiance like??
not sure if i should go ahead with it as it will most likely end in a c-section which is something i want to avoid but im walking like a cowboy now because of the pain so not sure i want to wait. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->