Due 15th Sept or around

I think so baby321, your having your baby the day of my pre assessment so I won't be long behind you x

Oh susannah sorry forgot about you, you could totally be first with it being your actual due date. X

Hopefully all you lovely ladies will go before me and can give me lots of encouragement and positive stories:thumbup:

Thanks wanting no.2 for creating a list. It looks like i am going to be one of the first to have the baby x

We'll see...hoping to go early, I guess we're racing! :haha:

:flower:

Susannah, hope you go first, haha, don't want to go first :hugs:

LOL--as long as we all get our healthy babies, that's all that matters :hugs:

At the same time, I am so tired of being pregnant I just want him out of me!! I hope I go tomorrow :haha:

I'm fed up of being pg too, night time peeing as jumped from once to 4/5 times in the last week, can't cope, already can't get comfy.

I told dh I might start just weeing the bed cos I can't be bothered getting out, he didnt think it was amusing!! He said I need a catherter, I said that would be heaven, and I mean it!

I'm fed up of being pg too, night time peeing as jumped from once to 4/5 times in the last week, can't cope, already can't get comfy.

I told dh I might start just weeing the bed cos I can't be bothered getting out, he didnt think it was amusing!! He said I need a catherter, I said that would be heaven, and I mean it!
Sadly, I have thought about just peeing the bed too LOL!! My other option was to just have a bucket. Hubby didn't think those were good ideas. Although last night when I was grunting and growing to get out of bed he kindly pushed me up in his sleep lol.

I had my c-section booked for 9/11 and it got cancelled because my placenta has moved :D guess i'll join the waiting game with you lovely ladies, Im so excited im 37 weeks tomorrow but i think the excitement will go by next week lol i would hate to go over due like with my DD. Anyone else due 9/17?? x

Hi ladies, how's everyone feeling?

My legs are sooo achey today feeling some menstrual type pains in my lower back. Not going to get my hopes up though as it's still early days and no other signs as yet.

Can't wait to meet our baby now!

Hi ladies, how's everyone feeling?

My legs are sooo achey today feeling some menstrual type pains in my lower back. Not going to get my hopes up though as it's still early days and no other signs as yet.

Can't wait to meet our baby now!

I am so fed up with being pregnant... Wanted to meet my little man yesterday!

I hope for everyone, no one goes past their due date!

Babybluesky your edd is 17th? Do you know what your having?

Helen, when's your edd? And pink?

I'll add you to the front page list. X

I've been out for day with inlaws today, walked round York for hours really strong bh's was horrid!!! The walk not the inlaws!! Im scared about not making it to 10th!!! No reason why I wouldn't tho my others where 39+5 and 40 exactly x

I've been out for day with inlaws today, walked round York for hours really strong bh's was horrid!!! The walk not the inlaws!! Im scared about not making it to 10th!!! No reason why I wouldn't tho my others where 39+5 and 40 exactly x

Funny you should say that, I have been having some pretty strong BH today too. Have a feeling that baby might have moved anterior as the front of my bump feels a bit harder, almost like it could be baby's back and bum sticking out. Either that or she is just so big now that everything is squished making it feel harder lol!!

I'm due 8th September, team :pink:

Funny you should say that, I have been having some pretty strong BH today too. Have a feeling that baby might have moved anterior as the front of my bump feels a bit harder, almost like it could be baby's back and bum sticking out. Either that or she is just so big now that everything is squished making it feel harder lol!!

I'm due 8th September, team :pink:

Me too!! I had really strong bh's yesterday and started to worry that they wouldn't let up. A day of rest with lots of water seems to have alleviated them temporarily. Seeing as we are all getting close I guess this is just an extra symptom to add to late pregnancy :shrug:

Helen: feels like my baby has gone anterior today too. I'm also feeling less kicks so assume that he is kicking into fluid instead of my stomach.

Wanting, Sorry for the delay! My EDD is the 9th, and we're expecting a boy :)

I've been having what I'm assuming are semi-regular BHs for a week now. My entire belly goes hard and I have to breathe deep. For the last few days, I've had them for several hours in the morning and evening, although I had fewer today.

I'm still trying not to symptom spot. I don't want to spend the next two weeks thinking that every day might be the day. :)

2 weeks today arghhhhhhh

Had some pains this morning though, felt light contractions like, only a couple and not in and sequence .... Come on body only 2weeks!!

2 weeks today arghhhhhhh

Had some pains this morning though, felt light contractions like, only a couple and not in and sequence .... Come on body only 2weeks!!

How exciting!! It must be nice having a definite date to go by and knowing that you can't go overdue. I am so worried that I am going to go 2 weeks over lol!! What will happen if you go into labour before your scheduled c-section?

Hiya Helen, I am not finding it nice having a date set, It's making me more nervous. i would have preferred not knowing. One way it is good because i have been able to get everything set. Hope you are ok x

wanting, only 9 days to go for me, single numbers. I have also been getting twinges tightenings x

How is everyone feeling? I have been feeling slightly off, been having some period like cramps but nothing to terrible and my legs feel a bit achy. I am getting really excited to meet my little boy. I got to see his little face on the ultrasound last week and saw his little fingers moving around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->