Due 15th Sept or around

Hiya Everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was getting on. Looks like we will have a couple of section babies to show off soon :) I cant wait to see pics.

Currently my LO is jumping around inside, never seems to calm down! DD was a little nightmare tonight bouncing off the walls ?!?!? getting to the defiant stage of not wanting to follow directions or listen to mommy and daddy, can get quite annoying when OH sits on the couch all night playing poker on his phone, got quite angry with him tonight as I cooked, cleaned, and managed DD while he sat and did nothing (ph and did I mention I'm about 9 days away from having a baby).
Have ultrasound tomorrow to check on babies growth, ever since I was in the hospital 2 weekends ago they are concerned about baby being small. Fortunately I know I have small babies as DD was only 5lbs 13oz at full term. I suppose if baby hasnt grown in comparison to the measurements last week we may consider induction, I guess if the baby is no longer getting nourishment from me on the inside it would be better off to have her out and getting nourishment from the outside world.

Good luck to everyone over the next week or couple of weeks I cant wait to hear about everyone new babies :) Its been a long Haul but we're almost at the end :)

Oh I can relate please mum! Dh is obsessed with iPhone/ iPad or anything else that plugs in. This week has been particularly bad because hes just got insurance money to replace a lot of it as we were broken into a while ago.

How is your dd acting, ds2 is being quite clingy at the mo and has started waking in the night, I'm sure he knows its happening soon now!

Good look for growth scan x

Paris I'm silly for painting the shed and I'm aching for it!! But if I hadn't it wouldn't of been done, dh still has to build it.....supervising that will be the challenge!

Thinking of you baby321, you'll have a baby soon woooooooooo

Ps happy due date susannah, how you feeling?

Oh come on Wanting you gotta warn us first if you're going to disappear for a bit!!! :haha:

I am feeling pretty good! Not really any different than normal, so... yeah. Still hopeful though. Everyone at work keeps asking me "Why are you still here?" but my response is "If I sit at home waiting to go into labor, I WILL GO CRAZY."

I hope we hear from Baby321 soon...

Pleasemum hope your scan goes ok. :flower: I had two third trimester growth scans because of worries of him being small.

pleasemum, hope that baby is doing well and growing as he/she should! I can totally relate to dh zoning out. This will probably make him sound like he's 12 (he's 35!) but he tends to play computer games in the evening and zones out so bad sometimes. It's like the invisible wall goes up and anything I say goes in one ear and out the other!:haha:

wanting, I know how you feel. I have a hard time supervising too! I had a friend come over to paint a bookshelf for me and was more than a little disappointed after she left and realized she had sloshed paint all over it with very little care. Think I'm too much of a perfectionist to let anyone else do my work!

Been for pre-op all seems very real now, nervous! Although got weighed and dared to look...... Only put 2st on just like I planned, v.pleased with that :)

Only 3 days to hang on, wonder how baby321 got on.

Only three days, wow! It seems like everyone's section dates are near or already done. Hope everything goes great wantingno.2!

Also wondering how Baby321 made out...

Hi everyone, just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. I still haven't hooked up my laptop, trying to adjust to the new mommy life. Plus ended up getting a nasty infection. (mastitis) when I got home. I can't wait to see everyone LO and hear the stories.

Only 3 days for me!!

Baby321 will of had a section yesterday but we haven't heard from her yet.

Oh mastitis, are you ok, have they sorted you out? They thought I had it, I was in excruciating pain but the dr didn't seem to think so, that's when I gave up bfing. Hope your feeling better x

Only 3 days for me!!

Baby321 will of had a section yesterday but we haven't heard from her yet.

Oh mastitis, are you ok, have they sorted you out? They thought I had it, I was in excruciating pain but the dr didn't seem to think so, that's when I gave up bfing. Hope your feeling better x
How exciting for her!

Oh mastitis was horrible, I am the type that is never sure when to go to the doctor but after a whole day of hot/cold sweats, headache, flu-like symptoms I figured it wasn't just typical c-section recover. They gave me antibiotics and I sure feel better now. We are having issues with breast feeding right now, and I am still sticking to it but getting close to giving up.

Aw your little baby is perfect you must be so proud :flower:

I had mastitis that turned into an abscess and it had to be drained at hospital and I definitely came close to giving up breast feeding as it is such hard work at 1st but believe me once you get past all the bad bits it gets soooooo much easier :)

I found nipple sheilds, nipple gaurds and dummies (all ready packed in my hospital bag lol) all totally invaluable when BF, I know lots of BF mum are totally against nipple sheilds and dummies (I was one of them before having my 1st LO lol) due to confusion but i honestly wouldn't have been able to carry on BF without them and my baby was never confused in the slightest lol they definitely know where there food comes from :flower: x x x

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! You've got your precious baby and c-section is done with :thumbup:

Good to hear your infection cleared up and you are on the mend.

Omg its so weird knowing when baby will be here :) my daughter was such a surprise but knowing that i'll have a baby for sure by wednesday is making me so nervous/excited.

Have any of you had an epidural before???
I had no pain relief with my 1st (except gass & air) really dont want to do that ever again.
Just wondering if epidural is worth it and do you have to stay in hospital a little longer if you have 1 or just untill it wears off?? xxx

Growth scan went well! Baby did grow over the past week, however they would still like to have her out before next wed. I will be chatting to my doc to set up induction if I don't go into labour naturally by then. They think baby will be better off in the real world with bf'ing versus feeding off the placenta. I've tried everything (well not everything) to induce this labour but baby seems quite comfy. Next stop will be to see my acupuncturist and we'll go from there.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well and we've got some cute LO's already! GL to everyone in the next coming weeks :)

Helen, haha!! How you feeling hun?

Pleasemum glad LO has grown, looks like we're honna have a lot of babes next week!

Babyblue, I has epi with my first, loved it, it was all I wanted second too but it went too fast and only got gas and air which I hated. Epi wears off, they only last so long then they top you up, so aslong as its warn off and your up and about imagine you wouldn't have to stay any longer than that if everything else was ok x

Helen, haha!! How you feeling hun?

I'm feeling annoyingly fine actually, no twinges, cramps, nothing. Still getting some fairly strong braxton hicks but have been for over a week now, doesn't seem to be any pattern to them. I don't think this baby is coming anytime soon sadly, though I'd happily be proved wrong!

How are you feeling now? Do you think you will make it to your section date? Not long to go now!

It could happen any time though symptoms or not, I don't remember any build up at all with my first, had a lot of bh's with second but still no definate sign.

I feel ok today, thought it was starting last night was getting intense bh's 6-8mins. I'm gonna stop going on about signs and symptoms now though, I feel silly for thinking it might be it all time!! And it clearly isn't, only tomorrow to wait so I'll either make it not! I need to stop moaning on so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->