Due 15th Sept or around

I can't wait to find out whether you are :pink: or :blue:! I still think :pink:, but it's anyone's guess! Make sure you hurry back and update us, as the suspense will kill me! Especially if I go way overdue, I'll need an exciting update to take my mind off the waiting game. :)

I think your still the only person that thinks :pink: dh keeps dreaming it's :pink: but he thought ds2 was :pink: too

Does this waiting game remind anyone of a waiting game we played approx 40 weeks ago?!?!? Symptom spotting etc.? Its eerily familiar to the TWW except now we're looking for signs of labour instead of signs of pregnancy. Kinda crazy if you think about it :)

Mega false labour tonight :| haven't had it for almost a week but i wont get my hopes up.

I wrote this ^^^^^ an hour ago and forgot to post it oooops lol.

Well i had been timing them and they stopped for a while but came back just as strong.

8:47 - 8:48
8:57 - 8:58
9:07 - 9:08
9:16 - 9:17
9:22 - 9:23
9:27 - 9:29

22:12 - 22:13
22:25 - 22:26
22:32 - 22:33
22:36 - 22:37
22:49 - 22:50
22:53 - 22:54
22:59 - 23:00
23:09 - 23:10

They are irregular but i've been getting lots!!!!
They'll go away when i sleep i bet :( (and i said i wouldn't get my hopes up haha)

Mega false labour tonight :| haven't had it for almost a week but i wont get my hopes up.

I wrote this ^^^^^ an hour ago and forgot to post it oooops lol.

Well i had been timing them and they stopped for a while but came back just as strong.

8:47 - 8:48
8:57 - 8:58
9:07 - 9:08
9:16 - 9:17
9:22 - 9:23
9:27 - 9:29

22:12 - 22:13
22:25 - 22:26
22:32 - 22:33
22:36 - 22:37
22:49 - 22:50
22:53 - 22:54
22:59 - 23:00
23:09 - 23:10

They are irregular but i've been getting lots!!!!
They'll go away when i sleep i bet :( (and i said i wouldn't get my hopes up haha)
You never know!! Mine were completely irregular, until the point they decided I was actually in labor. I hope they work into something for you.

Ooooooo bluesky hope they carried on for you, let us know xxx

Holy shit girl, I'll have 3 children tomorrow arghhhhhh

Pleasemum, totally agree! I wasn't in tww this time because it was a complete shock and surprise but I have been there many times before and it's just like this!

Happy due date agcam x

sunnydazegirl

Same thing happend when i was in early labour with my 1st daughter, I had irregular contractions that went away on the saturday night then came back on the sunday and didn't go away :) she was born on the monday morning.

wantingno.2

Well they went away last night but i just woke up, had breakfast and they have started again :happydance: which is weird because i've only really had them at night or afternoon.

Got so much to do today, is it ok to drive if you're in early labour?
My OH is working 9am-11:30pm every day up untill monday or tuesday (when i get induced)

3 kids :) wow that'll be fun :thumbup: my OH said this is our last but i want more than 2 babies lol :flower:

I've just had 6 in the 25 mins i've been timing them :haha:
7:44 - 7:45
7:49 - 7:50
7:52 - 7:53
7:58 - 7:59
8:04 - 8:05
8:08 - 8:09
maybe i should tell OH not to go into work?

Definately sounds like something is starting, do the usual paracetamol bath etc see if they go, if not looks like you might get your baby very soon wooooooo

Alright ladies! I posted on the main board but want to post in here too...

I woke up this morning feeling like a had a bit of wet discharge. I went to the washroom, wiped with some toilet paper and they were tinged pink. I then went to the loo and noticed some more pink/bit of blood tinged stuff in the bowl...What does this mean? Is it my plug?...waters?...

Alright ladies! I posted on the main board but want to post in here too...

I woke up this morning feeling like a had a bit of wet discharge. I went to the washroom, wiped with some toilet paper and they were tinged pink. I then went the the loo and noticed some more pink/bit of blood tinged stuff in the bowl...What does this mean? Is it my plug?...waters?...

Sounds like its your plug :) your body is getting ready for labour :flower:

Arghhhhhhh Paris!! Sounds like your plug is coming away, don't think it's usually long after a bloody show, but I've never actually had it happen to me. Omg it's all happening.

How you feeling babyblueskye?

Aaah! Wasn't expecting to wake up with a surprise!

Now, since this morning I haven't had any more pink discharge. Not sure what that means :shrug: Braxton Hicks are definitely stronger today...I also had cramping yesterday after sweeping out our basement.

Oh, and Wanting, I just realized your section is tomorrow!! Everything is happening all at once!

Maybe we'll get babies on the same day seen as we both were suppose to be 15th!

Wouldn't that be something?! Maybe you're subconsciously sending me labour inducing vibes, lol!

My tightenings stopped around midday :( but i've been sleeping most of today my 2 yr old has been kind to me lol i thought i was having pains in my sleep but whenever i woke up they were gone so probs just dreaming.
I feel like crap though been randomly crying about nothing all day and just super tired, also i keep forgetting that they said they might call me in on monday to be induced depending how busy they are :s so maybe i'll join you guys with a 9/10 baby :flower:

Well good luck girlies if anything happens over night, I'm feeling abit nervous now, gotta be at hosp for 7am so I'm off to try relax then get some sleep..... Impossible I think!

Well good luck girlies if anything happens over night, I'm feeling abit nervous now, gotta be at hosp for 7am so I'm off to try relax then get some sleep..... Impossible I think!

Aw Hope everything goes well for you :happydance:
Just think this time tomorrow night you'll be all snuggled up with your baby :hugs:

Just popped in to say best of luck for tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you! Looking forward to hearing your birth story :)

Wishing you all the best Wanting!!:hugs: I hope your section goes great and can't wait to see you lo! It'll be over before you know it :D

Hiya ladies, just thought i'll let you know my section went very well. I have my littleegirl in my arms, she is so beautiful. I was absolutely terrified but the consultant who did my surgery said that my section went better than they had expected. Glad it is over with and i have my beautiful little princess x
Ladies, hope you are ok and soon you will also have your lo's in your arms x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->