Due 15th Sept or around

Awww baby321 been looking out for you huge congrats. Do we have a name? How much did she weigh, so happy for you Hun x

Hiya ladies, just thought i'll let you know my section went very well. I have my littleegirl in my arms, she is so beautiful. I was absolutely terrified but the consultant who did my surgery said that my section went better than they had expected. Glad it is over with and i have my beautiful little princess x
Ladies, hope you are ok and soon you will also have your lo's in your arms x
Congratulations!

Hiya ladies, just thought i'll let you know my section went very well. I have my littleegirl in my arms, she is so beautiful. I was absolutely terrified but the consultant who did my surgery said that my section went better than they had expected. Glad it is over with and i have my beautiful little princess x
Ladies, hope you are ok and soon you will also have your lo's in your arms x

awww congratulations :happydance: glad everything went well, wishing you a speedy recovery :flower:

Wow a lot happened over the weekend! Wanting can't wait to hear, congrats Baby321!!

And Paris looks like soon for you! :) Still nothing for me lol!!

Bet wanting is snuggling with her little baby. awwww so exciting.
Hope your section went well my lovely :hugs:

Big congrats Baby321! I'm so glad you have your little girl!! You must be greatly relieved. Hope you have a smooth recovery :hugs:

Susannah, hope things start to happen for you soon!!

I had a pretty lousy evening last night. I had what I think is my show...but I had a bit more bleeding yesterday evening and got nervous so went to the hospital to get checked out. It was a long ordeal, and in the end they don't know where the extra blood is coming from but don't seem overly concerned as I am not exhibiting other symptoms that would be concerning. They said I am 1 cm dilated and in very early labour.

Anyhow, I'm still losing pink, red and brown discharge today and don't know what to think. I've also been getting back ache that was every six minutes this morning but has now dwindled. *sigh* just wish this was more clear cut and I knew what my body doing :(

Helloooo,

Sorry some of you may of seen on 3rd tri board my yellow bump turned :pink: I'm still so shocked its so strange to be saying her and she after 6 years of all boy boy boy!

Section well really well, the first shower, I won't lie was horrid was in pain felt dizzy and sick but I feel I'm now and I'm up and about if not hobbling a little!

Anyway we have named her Arabella Ann 6lb 12oz she perfect, looks just like her brothers but I girl version!!!

Hows everyone else today? X

Helloooo,

Sorry some of you may of seen on 3rd tri board my yellow bump turned :pink: I'm still so shocked its so strange to be saying her and she after 6 years of all boy boy boy!

Section well really well, the first shower, I won't lie was horrid was in pain felt dizzy and sick but I feel I'm now and I'm up and about if not hobbling a little!

Anyway we have named her Arabella Ann 6lb 12oz she perfect, looks just like her brothers but I girl version!!!

I'm so happy for you :cloud9:
Arabella is a beautiful name.

Oh im a sack of nerves tonight :dohh: probably how you were feeling last night lol but very excited about getting induced tomorrow :haha: hopefully this time tomorrow night i'll be cuddling my LO :)

Thankyou ladies to all of you for being so supportive. Wanting, a big congratulations to you on the birth of your little princess. Best of luck babybluesky for tomorrow, Paris, have you progressed any further?
we have named our baby amelia and she weighed 7lbs 8oz.

Helloooo,

I'm so happy for you :cloud9:
Arabella is a beautiful name.

Oh im a sack of nerves tonight :dohh: probably how you were feeling last night lol but very excited about getting induced tomorrow :haha: hopefully this time tomorrow night i'll be cuddling my LO :)

I didn't sleep a wink last night! Best of luck tomorrow can't wait to hear all about it x

Good luck babyblueskye! Hope everything goes great with your induction and you are cuddling your baby very soon :thumbup:

I'm home now with the :pink: one it's so strange, keep calling her him!!

Anymore babies yet? X

Nothing here :( I think Susannah has gone into labour though, should be having her baby either today or tomorrow!

I'm so sick of waiting now, hurry up baby!!!

I'm a week and a day away to my due date, wish it would come early. So nice hearing all about your little babies!

So nice to hear about everyones babies.

I'm kinda in a slump right now! This waiting really sucks.

Last week @ my growth scan I consulted with a perinatologist and she said that she wanted this baby out within the week (this was last Thursday) If I didn't go into labor naturally they would schedule an induction. She said she would send papers to my regular doc who I've been seeing and I still have heard nothing. I have tried everything under the sun to get this labor going myself but this baby seems pretty content where it is. I had acupuncture yesterday (which worked for inducing my daughters labor) and still nothing. Not even the slightest twinge. I have my weekly prenatal appointment tomorrow so Hopefully I can get some answers then. I'm just so ready for this baby and she does not want to come out!!!

I had baby Grace today @ 2:15am she was 7lb 9oz and is perfect :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
Awwww huge congrats hun, she's beautiful, my first was 7lb9! So happy for you xxx

Hi ladies! Don't have time to write but just wanted to say that we welcomed our beautiful little boy, William, into the world on Sept. 11!! I was in active labour for a full 26 hours and managed to make it through amazingly well with my hypnosis (minus the last 3 hours when everything got VERY painful!) Will write more soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->