Due 15th Sept or around

Hi ladies, I was just reading what you were saying about the kicking and stretching being painful. It's been painful for me for the past few weeks too, and I didn't know if it was normal, but I guess it is!

And I tried to resist this but CAN'T...

:happydance::happydance::happydance:I'M FULL TERM TODAY!!! Only three more weeks until my due date! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thankyou Paris,
I don't know why I just feel more nervous this time round. I have had 3 sections before, my last one was 7 1/2 years ago. Its just that they told me not to have any more last time but I still went ahead and got pregnant. I see you are also not far off from your due date. Paris, Is this your first baby?

I get the foot dragging movement nearly everyday. What I find more uncomfortable these days is when baby stretches. Baby's little bum is on my left with its head facing downwards. You can notice baby stretching its feet to the right of my belly and it causes a bit of pain. i don't remember experiencing this with my other babies x

Yes, it is my first! I feel blissfully ignorant and a little anxious at the same time since I really don't know what to expect. It also didn't help that I overheard some lady at the maternity store discussing her tramatic (her words) birth recently and emergency c-section :dohh:

I have been doing hypnobirthing so at least it has helped me to remain very calm for most of my pregnancy. I still have my moments where my nerves kick in but if I can at least stay calm for the moment it will help!

Paris, try not to worry, I have had three emergency c-sections. they weren't that bad. I had 48 hour labour with my first and when they said emergency c-section i was frightened but when they actually gave me the spinal and my contractions stopped i felt great, didn't even think about that I was going to go through a section and within 10 minutes they handed my husband my beautiful baby. You'll be ok :hugs:

Paris, try not to worry, I have had three emergency c-sections. they weren't that bad. I had 48 hour labour with my first and when they said emergency c-section i was frightened but when they actually gave me the spinal and my contractions stopped i felt great, didn't even think about that I was going to go through a section and within 10 minutes they handed my husband my beautiful baby. You'll be ok :hugs:

Thanks for the reassurance :hugs: I know the anticipation can often be the worst part! I guess everyone handles these situations differently...just like pregnancy. One thing that does reassure me is how many scenarios I have played out in my head during my pregnancy based on other peoples very negative comments. Yet when the moments have arrived I found that I was TOTALLY fine! It's happened time and time again so it takes a load off of my mind :)

Susannah, congrats!! That must be a really great feeling.

Wantingno.2: October sounds great! I keep thinking about Thanksgiving and Halloween...two holidays I really enjoy...and obviously, the fact that our babies will be here!

I can't wait for Halloween either, ds2 was born on sept 14th so was more or less exactly same age as this one will be at Halloween and even though we didn't take him out we dressed him up ds1 thought it was so exciting. It's not half as exciting here as it looks to be in us but everyone on my mums street makes a huge effort so we go round there and there is hoards of little vampires, witches etc about its so exciting x

Yehhhh full term susannah

Baby321 20 days is nothing, I'm counting down till tuesday when I find out my section date. We are going away for the weekend tomorrow and don't come back till mon so it should fly by x

I am getting really nervous, I have to go to the doctors really often lately and we are starting to talk of all the what do you want during labor, these are the things to look for. Ekk! I was told a while ago they would induce me at 39 weeks but they haven't mentioned that really yet. I don't know if I will be able to handle the anticipation of knowing an actual day, I think I would prefer if it just happened so I didn't have time to sit and think about it all. :)

Well I was just moved up a week so now I'm due the 17th! Woohoo!!!! I'm excited for that now!

Sunny, I'm looking forward to having an actual date this time, I feel the need to be super organised!!! Don't worry about planning what you want during labour to much, it rarely goes to plan and don't think its a good idea to get something too set in your mind if it's never going to happen iykwim?x

Deedee, how exciting, how come you got put forward at this stage?

sunny, I would have preferred not having an actual date so I wouldn't be thinking about it all the time, this time i am finding it more scary because I have a set date for my section. I wish I could have delivered naturally, unfortunately not meant to be xxxxx

I know that if I don't have an actual date I won't have all the anxiety of counting down the hours or seconds until I go in if that makes sense. I have everything ready though. They are doing a growth scan on August 30 to see how big he has gotten, I am guessing after that point they will talk more seriously about the induction.

Hello ladies :) I'm due on the 9th with our first. Not much longer now!

Sunnydaze, I feel the same way too. If I was induced I'd probably think about that date non stop! That said..anything can happen so guess to have an open mind about it all.

Hi Agcam! That's three weeks away. Not long at all! How exciting :D

Hi, I havent updated my ticker but my due date is September 18th. I just realized yesterday that I had forgotten to order the baby book so baby has to stay in there until at least Tuesday when its supposed to arrive.......... ;)

Hi, I havent updated my ticker but my due date is September 18th. I just realized yesterday that I had forgotten to order the baby book so baby has to stay in there until at least Tuesday when its supposed to arrive.......... ;)
September 18th is a great day! I should know it is my birthday lol! You just reminded me that I need our baby book..:)

Sunnydaze, I feel the same way too. If I was induced I'd probably think about that date non stop! That said..anything can happen so guess to have an open mind about it all.

Not very long at all! Looking back, time seems to have whizzed by although it might not have felt like it at the time :haha:

How are you keeping?

Not very long at all! Looking back, time seems to have whizzed by although it might not have felt like it at the time :haha:

How are you keeping?

Agree! The first trimester felt so slow as you're waiting to see a change...now it's going so fast.

I'm doing very well thank you! Baby is moving lots today :thumbup: I also feel really good. Good amount of energy, no aches or pains, sleeping well...my hypnosis program must be doing something :D How are you feeling?

Hi girls, how's everyone getting on?

I've been getting niggly pains all weekend, light period type pains usually at night/ through night. Loads of pressure today. I'm just getting so uncomfortable now :(

Loads of pressure..that's too bad :hugs: I had some pretty strong pressure yesterday but it's gone away.

Weekend was a little unnerving. Baby has been much quieter than usual and being a first timer I have no idea if this is normal! I called L&D on Sunday and they told me that as long as I was getting 3 movements an hour ( I was...) not to worry. Needless to say, I still worry! He's very quiet over night and the last two nights have found myself getting up at 4am to drink cold water to try and wake him up.

Loads of pressure..that's too bad :hugs: I had some pretty strong pressure yesterday but it's gone away.

Weekend was a little unnerving. Baby has been much quieter than usual and being a first timer I have no idea if this is normal! I called L&D on Sunday and they told me that as long as I was getting 3 movements an hour ( I was...) not to worry. Needless to say, I still worry! He's very quiet over night and the last two nights have found myself getting up at 4am to drink cold water to try and wake him up.

I was same over weekend too, mine seems to have 2 days really active 2 days quiter, been doing this for a while though so I think it's just lo's pattern. Gets you so worried though dosent it.......this stupid anterior placenta dosent help!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->