Due 15th Sept or around

Loads of pressure..that's too bad :hugs: I had some pretty strong pressure yesterday but it's gone away.

Weekend was a little unnerving. Baby has been much quieter than usual and being a first timer I have no idea if this is normal! I called L&D on Sunday and they told me that as long as I was getting 3 movements an hour ( I was...) not to worry. Needless to say, I still worry! He's very quiet over night and the last two nights have found myself getting up at 4am to drink cold water to try and wake him up.

I was same over weekend too, mine seems to have 2 days really active 2 days quiter, been doing this for a while though so I think it's just lo's pattern. Gets you so worried though dosent it.......this stupid anterior placenta dosent help!! :)

Stupid anterior placenta is right! I have one too and find it really hard to know if baby is just in a funny position. Glad to hear I'm not the only one dealing with quiet days...he's been so active for so many weeks that I really wasn't expecting this. Oh well, at least he's giving me some good movements after lunch today. That's keep me calm...for the next twenty minutes!

28 more days to go for me! Sept 17th! I'm so uncomfy and ready for her to come out!

Hi ladies have you all packed your hospital bags yet? I think we are doing it tonight (due in 2 weeks and 2 days).

I've also been making double/triple portions of soup and freezing it. A lot of work but will save us time later! :)

Hi ladies have you all packed your hospital bags yet? I think we are doing it tonight (due in 2 weeks and 2 days).

I've also been making double/triple portions of soup and freezing it. A lot of work but will save us time later! :)

I did mine at about 30wk!!! Ha!

I still can't get over how close we all are now, it's crazy that in just a few weeks the babies will be here!

I did mine at about 30wk!!! Ha!

I still can't get over how close we all are now, it's crazy that in just a few weeks the babies will be here!

Haha I know, we are so behind on the hospital bag!! I swear, we are getting it done TONIGHT. Especially since my mom had her babies 10 days, 5 days and 2 weeks early...no clue if that's genetic but I still need to be ready!

I HAVE to pack my bags soon!...but I'm missing several items. For you ladies who have already had babies what did you wear in the hospital (besides hospital gown)? I'm thinking in particular: after you have the baby. Should I buy a night gown? My Mom, who makes me feel like I'm ten years old sometimes, (I'm almost 29!) is adamant that I wear a robe on top of my gown to "look presentable" in the hallways, loll! :dohh: I figured as long as I have a gown and nursing bra I'll be all set.

Well ladies I've moved up 5 days, will be having a section on the 10th, so strange knowing an actual date!! 18days arghhhhhh.

Either a nightie or pj's I'd prob say a nightie at first with front access if your bfing, then once you've managed to get up and about you can changed into pj's or jogging bottoms comfy top something like that!! I always find hospitals too hit for robes etc I've always taken something cool to wear

Well ladies I've moved up 5 days, will be having a section on the 10th, so strange knowing an actual date!! 18days arghhhhhh.

Either a nightie or pj's I'd prob say a nightie at first with front access if your bfing, then once you've managed to get up and about you can changed into pj's or jogging bottoms comfy top something like that!! I always find hospitals too hit for robes etc I've always taken something cool to wear

:happydance: Two and a half weeks left for you! Exciting! I think I'm in denial because I don't feel like I will be having a baby in a little over three weeks. That hypnotherapy cd better be doing something!:haha:

I had mentioned how warm it will be in the hospital too...and seeing as I get warm to begin with I think I will buy a nightie to start (doesn't have to be super revealing or short...) and bring my yoga pants to go home in.

Yeh sounds like a plan, im much more of a warm person than a cold person and hospitals are always hot, I was having a hot flush there today waiting for the consultant!

Oh wow, how exciting! Why are you having a c-section again? I think you said before but I forgot :(

The birthing suite I will be in has its own thermostat...maybe yours will too?

3rd degree tear last time, I'm just scared of lasting damage this time, I darednt take the chance x

Oh yeah that makes sense. I was hoping you wouldn't say "Because baby is back-to-back" :haha:

I think the problem was back to back babies. My first defo was I needed forceps and episiotomy because after nearly 2 hours of pushing he would come down then as soon as I stopped would go back up

So I have a question, this baby has been transverse for a while now, I was hoping he would start making a move here soon. It doesn't appear that he is, today the midwife even tried to get him to move.

Does anyone know anything I can do to get him headed in the right directions?

Sorry haven't I clue, havent they said anything you could do to help. What happens if he dosent move? Xx

They aren't overly concerned with it right now, he could still turn on his own I guess. Today was the first time they tried to move him. I have extra fluid from the GD and they said he has extra room to move in there. They said if he doesn't get in position by the time I am in labor it would be c-section. I am also a little worried because they said with his position right now and if my water breaks with a HUGE gush his umbilical cord could come out with it ( not sure how common that is). So naturally I would like him to get into position to avoid any of that.

There is a site that's recommended on B&B called Spinning Babies...maybe Google it and have a look? It shows a few different exercises you can do each day to turn baby. YouTube can also be helpful.

I go to my dr.'s today to find out what position baby is in eek!

Oh let us know Paris, mine was still head down but 5 fifths palpable yesterday x

Paris - Ooh. A fellow hypnobirthing mum :)
I'm doing well, thanks. Although baby wasn't engaged at my last MW appointment, my bump has dropped since then and the pressure in my pelvis has certainly increased. I was having aches and pains but they've eased off now, and I'm attributing that to actually using the HB exercises.
I had a couple of days when I was worried as well. I was quite active on Sunday as OH and I went on a cleaning spree so I assumed that he was quiet because of that. He stayed really quiet on Monday (despite drinking ice cold drinks and all the usual tricks). I decided that we would go get checked on Tuesday morning if he hadn't returned to normal. He woke me up at 3am on Tuesday morning and has been his usual self since then. :)
Cheeky little babies. Already worrying their mothers.

Good luck finding out baby's position!

Susannah - Hospital bag all packed and ready to go! I put the last bits in today. I would like to buy some fruit to take with us (bananas and things), but other than that I think we're pretty much done.

Wanting - 18 days will fly by :) I'm at 18 days too, but no plans here so who knows how long "18 days" actually is, right? :haha:

Could be less for you, hopefully not less for me though!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->